Forums

Help › Forums

Server crashes and missing coin

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 3 2023 11:23 AM (7 replies)
  • WarrenMurray
    20 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 11:15 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with WGT, honestly don't like posting frustrations on the forum but I cannot be the only one who is becoming frustrated with the constant server issues in the coin room challenges?

WGT used to respond but now when I report issue they just ignore my mail. After many mails where my coin is deducted and after I win the challenge my balance is less my coin entry. The few times I complained they return the entry coin but not the winnings.

Today server crashes have been bad, games are not finished but entry coin is deducted. I am missing 720k in coin in a month.

Problem is this is not a free game, in the 5 months I have been playing I could have bought a PS5 with 2K21 golf for the money I have invested and if I stop then it is gone, at least I could sell the PS5 

I have a 1gb Fibre line so the issue is not on my end.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 11:29 AM

On Flash today, about 1/2 hour ago, I had 4 birdies going on Pebble Beach B9 when suddenly "Down for Maintenance."   But, after checking on my iPad to see that my game was still there (and no announcement of downtime), and puttering around the house for about 10 minutes, I came back to the Flash, and the game was still there ("maintenance" done, I guess, lol).

But, yes, the iPad matches (not just in the coin rooms) have been very unstable --- and lead to "forfeits" not even chance for "waiting for player to re-connect."

• WarrenMurray
    20 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 12:08 PM

Wow just done it again in the very next game, Shangai room, 50k entry 90k winnings. Game freezes on the 8th hole and I am 3 up. Reload and no saved game, coin deducted and obviously no winning despite been a slam dunk. Wonder if the other player also lost his coin? This would be one hell of a con house takes entries from both players and risk nothing

• tujungagolfer
    13 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 9:30 AM

What did you do to recover your coins? I tried through the help link and all I got was an offer to join for $5 an advice link. Why would I do that? What a joke. I should let it go. The coins really serve no purpose for me. I can't use them for getting golf balls, upgrades on clubs, etc. I lost close to 780k coins.

• rachelgomez123
    23 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 10:55 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing frustrations with WGT and their customer support. It's important to remember that online games can sometimes have server issues that are out of our control, but it's understandable to feel frustrated if it's impacting your gameplay and balance.

If you haven't already, I would suggest reaching out to WGT's customer support again with a clear explanation of the issue and any evidence you have (such as screenshots or transaction history) to support your claim. It's possible that your previous messages were missed or lost in the shuffle, so it's worth trying again to see if you can get a resolution.

Additionally, you may want to consider taking a break from the game or playing less frequently if you're feeling frustrated with the experience. It's important to prioritize your mental and emotional well-being, and if the game is causing more stress than enjoyment, it may be time to reevaluate your investment of time and money.

Ultimately, the decision to continue playing or to move on to something else is yours to make. It's important to weigh the pros and cons and make a decision that feels right for you.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

• POMA78
    7 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2023 2:29 AM

That happens so often at Shanghai & BETMGM, i've lost 300k or more because of this!

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2023 11:23 AM

I totally agree. It's always when you are winning though which makes me think it's your opponent pulling strokes. Worse in showdown when you still get 3 bogeys and you miss the cut. I don't play any other internet games to compare.

RSS