Forums

Help › Forums

Flash EOL FAQ

Sat, Jan 2 2021 1:32 PM (120 replies)
  • Doc58
    6,374 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:07 AM

I am unable to take a screenshot using the print screen/paint function like I used to in flash. When I paste my screenshot to the paint clipboard, all I see now is my monitor wallpaper. Any ideas?

Doc

• JDGHOST
    6,801 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:37 AM

Same issue here...only way to screenshot the New Version is to NOT have the page take up your entire screen so basically not have it in "Fullscreen" mode but have it in "Window" instead...

• Doc58
    6,374 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:41 AM

That worked for me. Thank you very much.

• bob2putt
    1,247 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 12:18 PM

I am using the 1024 x 768 resolution but I still have little green rectangle under the putting meter to turn off the putter pal for certain putts and then turn on again. For that matter I can't shut off shot pal now as well like I could in flash. Any quick fixes out there?  Bob

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 5:36 PM

JDGHOST:
    only way to screenshot the New Version is to NOT have the page take up your entire screen so basically not have it in "Fullscreen" mode but have it in "Window" instead.

[Win] + PrtScn will do a screenshot of your PC app screen, even if it is in Fullscreen mode.  

[Win] + Shift + S also works.  (Opens up Snip & Sketch, where you can select either the entire screen or only part of it.)

• JDGHOST
    6,801 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 3:08 AM

Tried that Sam and when in fullscreen it just takes a screenshot of my computer home screen ?

Win+Shift+S did nothing at all

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:03 AM

JDGHOST:

Tried that Sam and when in fullscreen it just takes a screenshot of my computer home screen ?

What OS are you using?  I'm using Windows 10 Home.  

Just PrtScn by itself also takes a screenshot of the fullscreen game, which can then be pasted (Ctrl+V) into another app like Paint.

PrtScn (to take a screenshot of your entire screen) and Alt + PrtScn (to take a screenshot of the window that is currently in focus) have been around in Windows for years.

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:29 AM

Deleted.

• JDGHOST
    6,801 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 11:19 AM

SamSpayed:

JDGHOST:

What OS are you using?  I'm using Windows 10 Home.  

Just PrtScn by itself also takes a screenshot of the fullscreen game, which can then be pasted (Ctrl+V) into another app like Paint.

PrtScn (to take a screenshot of your entire screen) and Alt + PrtScn (to take a screenshot of the window that is currently in focus) have been around in Windows for years.

The "Only" way any kind of screenshot can be taken (at least for me ) on Windows 10 Pro is the Windows key + Prt Sc key

• Cicero733
    2,298 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 1:32 PM

Screen printing in Win10 can be performed in a number of different fashions. The snip and paste is probably the easiest way to print exactly what you want. The CNET link below will demonstrate all techniques.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/7-ways-you-can-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

RSS