Forums

Help › Forums

Update 9/30

Sat, Oct 3 2020 11:28 AM (88 replies)
  • Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 5:30 PM

That is not all they done. Maybe it is just me but everything in a shot is different than it was before. Distances are either not showing correctly or every shot I hit before the downgrade was wrong. You need to stop making stupid un-needed downgrades. You have catered this game to only the upper levels. Maybe that is why your millions have gone away. If it is not broken dont fix it. If all you want is the Champions and tour Champions then say so when I enter the site. Leave a warning like " we dont care about you and you playing this game, just buy our overpriced balls and equipment.

I know this will get me a lot of insults from all the few people that play this game still. If they have played in my shoes they might understand. Otherwise just shut up and pay them more money to -play a game that is doctored.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 5:57 PM

Fartman56:

That is not all they done. Maybe it is just me but everything in a shot is different than it was before. Distances are either not showing correctly or every shot I hit before the downgrade was wrong. You need to stop making stupid un-needed downgrades. You have catered this game to only the upper levels. Maybe that is why your millions have gone away. If it is not broken dont fix it. If all you want is the Champions and tour Champions then say so when I enter the site. Leave a warning like " we dont care about you and you playing this game, just buy our overpriced balls and equipment.

I know this will get me a lot of insults from all the few people that play this game still. If they have played in my shoes they might understand. Otherwise just shut up and pay them more money to -play a game that is doctored.

You are upper level and been playing since 2010. You get the same as the rest of us

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 7:01 PM
    On top of everything else, people are not getting awarded their cdp, for the new day, great job. Keep the customers happy is a great concept.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,520 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:14 PM

AndyJames123:
    do you people who come up with these incredibly stupid ideas even play the game?

I've always been wondering about it myself too. LOL

• mrm6400
    1,791 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 5:46 AM

Hey I just got beat in coin rooms by a level 5 hack...

So we just have to take the good with the bad and realize that nothing works perfectly and that everyone is in the same boat.

Bugs and error are to be expected as we are all human.

This too shall pass.

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Michael

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 5:52 AM
    mrm6400:

Hey I just got beat in coin rooms by a level 5 hack...

So we just have to take the good with the bad and realize that nothing works perfectly and that everyone is in the same boat.

This too shall pass.

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Michael

So what you're saying is that if you PAID someone to reroof your house, and a rain storm hits, and it leaks like crazy, all your going to say is " oh well, we all make mistakes ? " yea right. Have a good day,
  • Slimjim001
    1,026 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 6:05 AM

Hey Michael,

There will always be guys like Luckystar who are able to find the worst in everything. I think Michael was simply saying that we don't need to let the quirks of this game ruin the fun of it. Think about it Lucky. Your sour response to Michael's good word points out your problem, not his.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 6:05 AM

mrm6400:

Michael

You have just made the case for  "Why not to do an update the day before a Clash"

Kudos Sir

RSS