Forums

Help › Forums

Update 9/30

Sat, Oct 3 2020 11:28 AM (88 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:38 PM
    bypass07:
    Hey WGT please at least respond! You have many unhappy members. Best update ever.
    Yes, thank you very much, wgt morons. Some in my club, are so disgusted, not only with this batch of screw ups, but all the others that seem to be thrown at us just before every clash, that they are talking about quitting the game altogeather. Do you really have to do a downtime, for a ridiculous pair of candy corn pants, and the changing of fonts, just before a clash? You guys come up with these stupid ideas, instead of fixing, all the glitchs that you created, by implementing the other stupid ideas. You created this mess, how about fixing it, or is that in your realm of expertise? I would hate to see any of our members quit, but it would serve you right, if a bunch of people quit. Yes, I'm a very p-o-ed club owner, and for just reasons.
  • Badhairr
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:50 PM

Brutal update,

my father and i play everyday and wont be playing or spending again until mini aimer on reverse put view is fixed.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:58 PM

jack9593:

Now please do something with the camera views, if you land in a bunker you can't get a reverse view only a over head view.

switch to putter, then hit the camera and you will get the reverse view from the pin. This works from anywhere other than the tee box. You may have to cycle through the camera a 2nd time, but it will work.

Brett

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 2:40 PM

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 3:14 PM

Encountered a new problem today.  I played a couple of Chelsea's this morning all was well.

This afternoon I played a stroke match against a fellow country club member. All of my iron distances were reduced by 6 yds.  Took me a couple of holes to figure out that the irons were still hitting the correct distance, and lost a ball.

Example my 3i is rated at 237 yds.  now it says 231 yds., but still travels the 237 that I expect.  So I had to finish the match by adding 6 yds. to the club distance.

No idea what changed between this morning and this afternoon but this is another annoying WGT feature.

I did send WGT a message about this.

Any one else seeing this?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 3:18 PM

TopShelf2010:

Badhairr:

Brutal update,

my father and i play everyday and wont be playing or spending again until mini aimer on reverse put view is fixed.

Please keep in mind that if you do not play every day, you will lose your Consecutive Days Played bonus.

What and miss out on all that L169 equipment there is!  I don't think cdp was what was concerning them.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 3:33 PM

DodgyPutter:
    What and miss out on all that L169 equipment there is

Well played DP.

You of all people should understand and appreciate sarcasm

Don

• Gustavius11
    579 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 4:29 PM

bypass07:

You forgot to mention how you improved our profile page.

No friends list or invites available.

To send a message to any other player I now have to look them up on WGT Community tab to access message option. On game client full profile button does not work

RSS