Forums

Help › Forums

How do I switch Facebook WGT Player to WGT Player ??

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 24 2020 2:59 PM (2 replies)
  • BElliott1155
    31 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 11:47 AM

Hi, I am Robert Elliott, my WGT name is BElliott1155 , a tour legend with a 57 avg. I play Alt, Shot most of the time.. i have spent ll the money i want to on clubs . i am disabled and i allow $50 to your site every month of my $1400 I get........So what I am getting at sir is....

Is there a way for me to switch over to WGT from Facebook WITHOUT LOSING MY EQUIPMENT , CLUBS,  STATUS AS TOUR LEGEND,,,ECT......?????????

PLEASE INFORM ME THERE IS A WAY !!!

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

ROBERT ELLIOTT

803-610-7044

HELP ME PLEASE !!   WHAT DO I DO

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 2:26 PM

Hi Robert .  If you contact CS they might be able to help you , I switched over a few years ago , However my stats had to start over and my start date , But they let me keep my tier level and clubs .  You cant see your profile page on facebook , If you just want to play golf then its no big deal . If you decide to start a CC then you will need to change over to WGT . 

I dont know what the flash version and facebook will be like after Dec. 31st with adobe flash going away ?

• JDGHOST
    6,800 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 2:59 PM

BElliott1155:

Hi, I am Robert Elliott, my WGT name is BElliott1155 , a tour legend with a 57 avg. I play Alt, Shot most of the time.. i have spent ll the money i want to on clubs . i am disabled and i allow $50 to your site every month of my $1400 I get........So what I am getting at sir is....

Is there a way for me to switch over to WGT from Facebook WITHOUT LOSING MY EQUIPMENT , CLUBS,  STATUS AS TOUR LEGEND,,,ECT......?????????

PLEASE INFORM ME THERE IS A WAY !!!

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

ROBERT ELLIOTT

803-610-7044

HELP ME PLEASE !!   WHAT DO I DO

It can be done but only by WGT CS logging on thru facebook is a grave error everyone I know who has done that gets all jammed up ....can't get messages from friends ,can't even get to their own profile page ...and the list goes on...

Contact CS they can and have done it before..... You will get a password and bee able to log on the game correctly...

JD                        use this link   Customer Support.

RSS