Forums

Help › Forums

I need a challenger on championship 13 green - Champion/Tour Champion/ Tour Legend

Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:18 PM (73 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 2:28 PM

Play in WGT desktop people. I cant join flash game. its slow respinse for my wireless mouse.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 3:56 PM

I ordered wired mouse now as wireless mouse and flash wgt do not work well. i clicked its not even recognizing 

So only wgt desktop. You have to go to friends list and click play ...once i connected we make new game

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 3:11 PM

I invited you twice last night from wgt DESKTOP and both invites were rejected. I took a screenshot of the first one, if you want to call me out i'll post it here as proof.

Good luck in your quest, I don't have time to waste so removed from friends list i'm afraid. If you're genuine send me a facebook message to Chris Peacock or my wife's page Imina Rush.

Stay flat

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 6:50 PM

Please add me as friend. Then go to friend list and click play. Once you get connected..we create new game and invite who ever need to be in the game

Wgt dont have snap messages system so we have to use play to connect

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 3:58 PM

Why i dont see anyone ? its easy to invite in WGT flash but i cant play in it. I am using WGT desktop

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 1:27 PM

Where are all tour champion? i keep inviting everyone. The minute they see bandon par3 they run like crazy.

Damn i use starter ball and starter iron. They can beat me 5up easily if they play their A game.

I am eagerly waiting for challengers who are best putters in the game.

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 12:22 PM

hahahahaha

However, I see that you've now taken to posting on your opponent's wall that you let them win when they beat you ! ! !

hahahahaha

Willie

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 2:27 PM

Flatearth777:
    Where are all tour champion? i keep inviting everyone. The minute they see bandon par3 they run like crazy.
    I don’t play on your platform, so friending is useless.  Have fun!

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 10:44 PM

if i beat them first time they will run away and hide from you. so i let few win first time, so they can be happy. 

best is play 3 match series

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 10:39 AM

Oh, I see now !

So, you look for someone to play against and then deliberately lose the game when they accept your challenge.

That really does sound like good fun to me.

hahahahaha

Willie

RSS