Forums

Help › Forums

I need a challenger on championship 13 green - Champion/Tour Champion/ Tour Legend

Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:18 PM (73 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 1:08 PM

Who is ready to play me? invite me on toughest holes matchplay.

I want to see how fast championship13 green?  I cant find people. 

May be i get to master i could get more people. At present someone has to invite.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 3:14 PM

Flatearth777:

May be i get to master i could get more people. At present someone has to invite.

Stroke play practice setting and you can set the course how you want from tee to greens . Since you are only a Tour Pro Legends and above arent going to waste their time playing you . With a 2 year old account you havent invested any time into the game . So you will have to satisfy your curiosity through stroke play practice settings .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 3:27 PM

lonniescott711:

Flatearth777:

Stroke play practice setting and you can set the course how you want from tee to greens . Since you are only a Tour Pro Legends and above arent going to waste their time playing you . With a 2 year old account you havent invested any time into the game . So you will have to satisfy your curiosity through stroke play practice settings .

Lonnie, you are right about any legend with pride and sense of fairness will probably pass on the "challenge"...that said, Henry Kawa might play him...ol Henry likes to pad his record.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 3:48 PM

lonniescott711:
    With a 2 year old account you havent invested any time into the game

And only 16 ranked rounds. Best way to learn is to play and practice. I have helped a few players from previous clubs that I belonged to by playing on Discord. It's a lot easier talking than typing  when trying help others. I am no ways near one of the better players here but I think I know what I am doing. LOL.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 11:02 PM

callaghan159:

lonniescott711:
    With a 2 year old account you havent invested any time into the game

And only 16 ranked rounds. Best way to learn is to play and practice. I have helped a few players from previous clubs that I belonged to by playing on Discord. It's a lot easier talking than typing  when trying help others. I am no ways near one of the better players here but I think I know what I am doing. LOL.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You are indeed a very solid player and a very generous one as well. Those who have been fortunate to receive your generosity are a prime example of your outstanding contribution. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

BABZ

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 5:04 PM

I dont see any legend+ in matchpaly. i checked for whole day. No one in match play. Not good.

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 12:45 PM

Flatearth777:

I dont see any legend+ in matchpaly. i checked for whole day. No one in match play. Not good.

Most probably because they've all blocked you !

You spout a lot of garbage in these forums - heavens knows what you'd be like on the course.

lol

Willie

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 6:34 PM

These are not in IPAD. its in WGT desktop.

Problem is meter is very erratic jerky in wgt desktop

But in IPAD you can close your eyes and play. That easy. 

Because the time you click its response so fast you always click close to ding.

With WGT desktop i have wireless mouse . it probably take few milli second. With jerking i never able to get correct.

Anyways

I need Tour legend+ and above challenge me olympic or oakmont in stroke play. 

RSS