The Auld Muckers Country Club.
The Auld Muckers Country Club are looking for new members to join our small but very active and friendly club. If you are interested or would like more information, please friend and message the owner GBP1705 (Bill) or any of the directors and we will be happy to help you.
Who Are We?
We are a UK based club that normally play to UK times, but are very happy to have members from all over.
Who Are We Looking For?
- The Muckers are looking for players of all levels.
- That want to improve their game in a friendly atmosphere with lots of banter/chat.
- Players that want a bit more of a challenge and want to play with/against other members in the same club.
What do we expect of you?
- We are not an XP based club! We do ask players when they play to use their pass for their first game! (this is to help you advance not the club).
- We do like Muckers to join as many Competitions as possible, but we are fully aware there is life outside WGT.
- If for any reason you are not able to play, all we ask is that you inform one of the Directors so we can let other members that you are playing against know that you are unavailable.
What Do We Offer?
- A friendly club with many very experienced players who are very able and willing to offer clear and sound advice on the game.
- We have a Muckers League each month, which we encourage members to join. We currently have four divisions, the Premiership, the Championship and Divisions 1 & 2. Matches are player over 18 holes using the Match Play format, with players choosing their home course (which can change from game to game)! Bonus points for away wins! Each month two players are promoted and two are relegated.
- Skype Chat Room. We have our own skype chat room where you can arrange matches, chat or just get advice (using share screen so you can see how other play their shots. The Skype Room is often used during matches to allow player to chat during matches and no need to type.
- We can have up to 25 matches running at any time, which are sometimes 9 hole or 18, and can be either single play or unlimited play if you didn't get it right the first time. Matches are arranged by Directors, but if you want to set one up, I am sure Bill will welcome your input!
- We have recently introduced the Mucker's Handicap which can change monthly, scores in set competitions are calculated and altered up or down depending on results. This enables lower ranks players to succeed in competitions eg I am at Legend Tier but currently running second in the club championship.
- We have 7 Directors making it easy to get hold of one for a chat.
Some of our competitions that we run in the forum.
Muckers Ryders Cup
Back to the Start - Using Starter clubs or ball in a mixture with own clubs
Auld Muckers Open Championship - Annual
*** New Doubles League****
I joined just over two years ago and have moved from Tour Pro to Legend with the help from other members advice on my game and have been a Director now for half of that.
come and meet us and join in the fun!