Forums

Help › Forums

unexpected error

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 19 2009 4:40 PM (4 replies)
  • haji97071
    192 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2009 9:50 PM

what is happening, in the last few days have had unexpected error's on the multi-player games, usually in the first two holes.  any response would be appreciated.  this is very annoying, just start playing and get bumped off.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2009 10:53 AM

Are you the only person getting this error, or is everyone in the group getting it?

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2009 11:31 AM

I've been getting alot of time out errors on firefox but switched to crome and haven't got one yet. Its been happening since yesterday dont know why but it really started when i played the weekly single play 9 took me an hour and half to finish 9 holes. i have cleared my cache and all dont know where the problem lies. I know of couple of more people have had the problem on FF in the last week. Mite not be thesame problem as this guy but thought i would let you know.

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 3:42 PM

don't know if the only one, but just happened again, first hole and screen says unexpected error.  back out and can go back and finish round but playing partners are gone.  has happened sever times in the last couple of weeks, never had this problem before. 

would appreciate a response from wgt.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 4:40 PM

Hi haji, please try again in another browser and let us know if the same thing happens. Thanks

RSS