Forums

Help › Forums

matchplay "loss"

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 18 2009 8:44 PM (4 replies)
  • nearlyfreddie
    19 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:28 PM

Was in a match with bnc4ever on BP 15 the tee - i was two up - hit my drive - waiting for him to shoot and his clock expired - his clock did not reset, just showed him standing on tee box - figured he was getting load mgr error or otherwise having problems as he was not responding to text msg - waited about one minute and closed game window to go back to "reconnect' screen (have had to do this on other occasions) - when game window reopened it said i had LOST match???  Why did this happen and HOW DO I GET THIS LOSS OFF MY STATS?!?!?!

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2009 9:59 AM

Hi nearlyfreddie, how did you close the game window--by hitting the X on the browser window, or through the game menu? Also, did you reconnect within the 5-minute clock?

• jburnhoo
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2009 11:11 AM

Cheaters find all the glitches; same thing happened to me today and I also lost to a cheater.  If you started the Match (listed first) and get down.  You can refresh your browser the opponent may or may not appear in the lounge to continue the game.  In my case, I did return and continue, but the 2 of us just sat there waiting for him to click continue.  He did not...i left and came back twice...on the third attempt, a message let me know I had disconnected 3 times and forfeited the match....

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2009 12:45 PM

To: WGT

You cannot access the drop downs in the game menu when the screen freezes. The

first sign I get when the game goes into a comma is when I notice a chat has been

sent and I get a blank drop-down when I access chat. This freezing has been a

frequent occurance. WTH 

• nearlyfreddie
    19 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2009 8:44 PM

there's no way i know to close in matchplay from the game menu - the only two options are "forfeit" and "suggest to drop" - so, yes, i closed with X

RSS