Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Players w/150 Averages

Mon, May 3 2021 9:07 AM (79 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 7:23 AM

he assumed i was  talking about him.....you also....you were both wrong.......just accept the fact you were both wrong instead of trying to turn it around on me........if your not man enough to accept when your wrong then fine.....thats your issue not mine......

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 7:30 AM

MGB01:

he assumed i was  talking about him.....you also....you were both wrong.......just accept the fact you were both wrong instead of trying to turn it around on me........if your not man enough to accept when your wrong then fine.....thats your issue not mine......

I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I'm wrong all the time and am more than willing to acknowledge that. For example, if the thread is still there, see the YJ thread and my response to YJ in that thread. Even so (generally) there's nothing ethically or morally deficient about being wrong that requires one to apologize. Regardless...

Yes, I thought you were talking about him. You have stated that you were not talking about him. I believe you.

In thinking that you were talking about him, I was wrong. 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 7:32 AM

if i said a name of a player that shot 17 under and 1 under in different tournaments you would still not accept it.......because then you would have to apologize which clearly your not capable of doing........so lets just say no more shall we.........laughable

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 7:36 AM

one more thing.....that fact i was talking about a player shooting 16 shots difference isnt derogitory.......too that player.....i was merely saying in my opinion it must have been easier for him to shoot low on mobile.......period........

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 7:44 AM

MGB01:

if i said a name of a player that shot 17 under and 1 under in different tournaments you would still not accept it.......because then you would have to apologize which clearly your not capable of doing........so lets just say no more shall we.........laughable

I apologize. I even sent a sleeve of balls. I'm not sure what more I would be able to do. 

Be safe. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 8:08 AM

I can imagine and here's why.

CC tournament that was duplicated (person setting had itchy finger )

Ok I play this 1st one shoot -7.

Join the 2nd (exact same game) and shoot par

Replay 1st again(unlimited) shoot -7

Replay 2nd shoot +1.

Now I am thinking what's going on here and play each 3 more times same results.

Doesn't add up.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 8:09 AM

you should not have sent balls robert.......but  thank you...ill also say thank you for believing me when i said i was not being dirocotive to anyone.....stay safe......regards mickey

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 8:46 AM

I admit I have not read all of the pages of comments on this thread . However I am a mobile player 100% , and I have played a lot of ranked rounds over the years. I am certainly not the best player in the world. But can I add.... my scores vary enormously , because even when I play tournaments or ranked rounds , I don’t always play to get the lowest round score . For example I might decide half way round that I would benefit by replaying a particular shot. Or trying to make a shot in a different way , certainly during the clash , I play my rounds to gain as many points as possible which certainly doesn’t mean scoring the lowest round score. 
    I often hit off the green to try a different approach shot for example.
    when a player is already saturated , there is no detrimental reason for doing this , and that is if you are even bothered about your average.
    I am a legend tier , I could easily get to tour legend , and I might chose to do so one day , but it is not my “ raisin d,etre “

stay safe everyone , remember this is just a game , we are in a mad world with more important things happening .  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 6:00 PM

MGB01:
    ]so maybe there is more forgiveness for mobile......thanks for sharing

not what i said at all. /facepalm

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 2:37 AM

Mythanatos:

MGB01:
    ]so maybe there is more forgiveness for mobile......thanks for sharing

not what i said at all. /facepalm

[what i noticed was that the effective hole is bigger for them. visually it's the same size but hacks and amateurs would miss the "hole" by half a ball to a ball and it would still count]............this tells me more forgiveness for pros hence my thought pros putt very well on mobile......but at the end of the day mythanatos everyone has their own opinion and nobody will ever know the truth..........stay safe .....regards mickey

RSS