Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Players w/150 Averages

Mon, May 3 2021 9:07 AM (79 replies)
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 7:37 AM

I didn't know PCEA could play against mobile players only flash or am I wrong ?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 9:14 AM

Tigerpaw509:

I didn't know PCEA could play against mobile players only flash or am I wrong ?

Yes you are wrong. PCEA players can play mobile player in head to head games just not the newer games like Match Play ,Alternate Shot and Skins. Those can  be played against flash players or other PCEA players only at this time. But from what Champion has been saying mobile will have all those game types eventually,.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 11:43 AM
    is mobile easier than pc........17 under for a legend on mobile.....yet on his page he is averaging 70 on flash.....that is a big difference.....ill let everyone come to there own conclusion.....
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 12:10 PM

MGB01:
    is mobile easier than pc........17 under for a legend on mobile.....yet on his page he is averaging 70 on flash.....that is a big difference.....ill let everyone come to there own conclusion.....

Who are you referring to? 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 12:25 PM

MarchieB:

Thank you!

I thought I was the only who didn't understand who he's referring to. 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 1:43 PM

im not naming the player.....seems im having a dig at him......im not......just seems to me a big difference in performance

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 1:54 PM

MGB01:

Unless a player provides that information (or plays tournaments that are listed as mobile only), how can you tell which rounds are mobile and which rounds were flash?

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 2:00 PM
    assuming its flash.....i cant imagine how someone shoots 15 shots difference on the same format......doesnt seem logical to me......
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 2:39 PM
    pmm711:

I've been playing the PCEA version since its release and I've chatted with a lot of mobile players of various levels & tiers with 150 averages.  My findings;

• 99.9% don't know a non-mobile version of the game exists.  I refer to these players as "Mobile-Only" or "Coin Room Experts"
    • "Coin Room Experts" - They have no clue how to lower their average from 150.  I explain "Stroke" play to them and they're totally clueless.  THE ONLY GAME THEY KNOW...WGT Coin Rooms HTH Play
    • 99.9% have never been in these main WGT forums
    • 99.9% have no idea there is a wgt.com website
    • 99.9% have no idea what a FR is about.
    • 99.9% have no clue how to contact WGT CS to report a bug/issue.
    • 99.9% have never heard of or played on a green with a stip of 13, 14, 14.5, Ultra Slow or Ultra Fast.  They only know 7.4, 7.9, 9.0, 10,0 and 12.0 green speeds. (BTW…7,4s, 7,9s Ultra Slow & Ultra Fast should just go off into the sunset...who else besides Mags likes them?)
    • Since I mentioned Mags....99.9% have no clue who the GREAT WGT Flash players are nor that they've competed in "live" events all around the world.
    • 99.9% have never heard of the Tour Champion tier
    • 99.9% LOVE the mobile version of the game...they don't complain about anything.
    • 99.9% never heard of the Flash or PCEA versions.
    • The mobile players are really good putters on the mobile version.
    • A majority of them don't realize the cameras zoom and allow for better aiming to keep drives and other shots in the short grass.

I'm sure others have noted some things too.  Care to add to the above list?  I'd love to hear them if you do.

my thoughts are correct when i ask if mobile is easier.......i have played pros on the early release version that putt like mags......putting on mobile must be so [easy] different......
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 4:29 PM

MGB01:

Im not naming the player.....seems im having a dig at him......im not......just seems to me a big difference in performance

[i'm] assuming its flash.....i cant imagine how someone shoots 15 shots difference on the same format......doesnt seem logical to me......

Robert1893:
    MarchieB:

Thank you!  I thought I was the only who didn't understand who he's referring to. 

LOL!!!! 😂😄😂 

When I originally asked who MGB01 was referring to, I was genuinely & honestly just curious as to who the person was because I wanted to have a look at their stats and see what was what. I didn't expect to be ROTFLMAO a few days later when I would realize (as i just did now) that I think he was referring to ME !!! OMG that's so funny!!!

MGB01 if you were speaking about me ...  then a few words of advice. Never ASSUME anything it can only come back to bite you on the ASS!! and make you look like one at the same time!!  I would also refrain from using the word LOGICAL when referring to your posts or your conclusions as you're out to lunch on this one.

RSS