Forums

Help › Forums

Is this game fixed

Thu, Apr 11 2024 2:30 AM (113 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 3:18 AM

mnb1985:

It makes me laugh how people think the WGT developers are out to ruin their round 😂 The simple fact is.....

The simple fact is that every coin has two sides and the truth is always well hidden. You need to dig hard to find it. :)

Cheers.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 4:09 AM

Yiannis1970:

The simple fact is that every coin has two sides and the truth is always well hidden. You need to dig hard to find it. :)

Cheers.

Three sides?

My side 

Your side 

The truth

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 5:25 AM

Never seen a coin with three sides yet, but i trust you on that....

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 6:08 AM

mnb1985:

It makes me laugh how people think the WGT developers are out to ruin their round 😂 The simple fact is that when all is said and done it’s a game. I watch all the live series streams and also a lot of great players YouTube videos, it doesn’t matter how consistent the best players are (top 20), every so often they’re going to be 30ft from the hole on approach, I never see these players blaming the game, more likely to either blame themselves or their maths. Maybe they’re had a brain fart and hit an approach shot from the tee on a par 3 and fallen wayyyy short because they’ve accidentally calculated their shot as if it was fairway distance. I know I’ve been guilty of that. Or hit the wrong club, which we’ve all done. A few weeks ago I hit an approach, perfect distance, pin high but 24ft way from where I was expecting it. Watched it back (nvidia replay) turns out I aimed with the wind instead of against it 😂 completely my own fault. A lot of what the game could be blamed for is lack of focus on the players part. 

take pebble #3, I’ve messed that hole up badly a few times by not paying attention and calculating the shot with 11ft elevation when it’s 11inches 😂

I don’t mind having bad rounds as it spurs me on to focus more and up my game.

Very good post...

My favorite is when someone says- "I hit the perfect shot type, distance and spin but the ball is 20ft from the pin! WGT is Cheating me"

All I can think is..."If you hit the perfect shot the ball wouldn't be 20ft from the pin"

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 7:55 AM

PureGro1:

My favorite is when someone says- "I hit the perfect shot type, distance and spin but the ball is 20ft from the pin! WGT is Cheating me"

😂🤣

When I was new to the game, I was playing with a very high level Legend with a high average. He hit a putt and instantly got upset saying, " I hit that 10 feet and it went 40". lol I knew instantly he would never be any good as a player, no matter how long he played. He should have said, I tried to hit that 10 feet, but it went 40... What did I do wrong?"

Blaming WGT for bad shots is the best way there is to avoid learning how to play.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 8:07 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Never seen a coin with three sides yet

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 8:14 AM

HamdenPro:

Yiannis1970:

I'll be damned! LOL

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 8:31 AM

HamdenPro:

Yiannis1970:

A, yes!! Must be the coins used by the flat earth fans.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 10:18 AM

Yiannis1970:

Never seen a coin with three sides yet, but i trust you on that....

Yes. Actually, you have. 

"There are three sides to every coin. The obverse, the reverse and the edge." - Unknown

"A coin has three sides: heads, tails and the edge. Intelligence is found on the edge." - Robert Kiyosaki

RSS