Forums

Help › Forums

Level 62 Tour Pro Player - Looking for a club

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 18 2020 9:57 AM (4 replies)
  • bsmalls84
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 10:47 AM

I'm a level 62 Tour Pro player I was looking to join a club to improve my sad, and horrible game( took a few years off, just starting to get back into the playing wgt again).

Thanks,

bsmalls84

• Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 1:01 PM

Hey bud, it’s hard to tell what your true stats are with only 23 ranked rounds and only 3 stroke play games showing in your score history. But I don’t see “sad and horrible”. I see someone out of practice and using starter equipment.

There’s a lot of clubs on here advertising for new players and most of them have really good players.

Why not send an owner a message asking to join. If you find it’s not a good fit, then try another club.

Also, search the forums. There’s a lot of information on here that will help improve your game. Search YouTube too. 

~ Tony 

Edit: I just read my boss’ ad, and he’s interested in new players, send him a message and then send me a friend request. I’m not great by any means, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve. 🤫

Would love to play a few rounds with you.

Nice and Friendly CC.   

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 1:13 PM

bsmalls84:

I'm a level 62 Tour Pro player I was looking to join a club to improve my sad, and horrible game( took a few years off, just starting to get back into the playing wgt again).

Thanks,

bsmalls84

Send you a club invite, http://www.wgt.com/clubs/fangorn_forest_country_club/default.aspx

see you soon..........

Frank.

• Dave33200
    2,935 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 1:24 PM

bsmalls84:

Thanks,

bsmalls84

You are more than welcome to give Nice and Friendly a try. 

Here is a link. http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/617336.aspx

• Bobbylanka
    893 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 9:57 AM

Hi bsmalls,

We at the Auld Muckers welcome new players, come and give us a try!

Bobbylanka

RSS