Forums

Help › Forums

Entring new credit card info

Sat, Nov 26 2022 7:35 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wleiss
    6,271 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2022 2:07 AM

So the bottom line is you can't change the credit card you use on WGT to buy stuff?

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2022 3:59 AM

wleiss:

So the bottom line is you can't change the credit card you use on WGT to buy stuff?

I believe you have to enter credit card info every time you purchse something

• wleiss
    6,271 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2022 5:22 AM

callaghan159:
    I believe you have to enter credit card info every time you purchse something

No, you can keep one on file. I've been using the same one for years.

OK, I found out what was wrong. For whatever reason WGT had all my current billing info correct, but didn't have my country and state listed. Once I manually added those to what WGT had, I was able to change cards.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2022 5:56 AM

wleiss:

No, you can keep one on file. I've been using the same one for years.

I just checked mine and its blank. cheers

• mikegooner0
    13,860 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2022 10:33 AM

this isnt a WGT question ....just a plain and simple computer question:

does anyone know why i suddenly cannot Copy and Paste anything ....it stopped working yesterday and is still the same today .

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2022 12:48 PM

mikegooner0:

this isnt a WGT question ....just a plain and simple computer question:

does anyone know why i suddenly cannot Copy and Paste anything ....it stopped working yesterday and is still the same today .

Talking about discord or in general? 

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2022 1:07 PM

mikegooner0:
    ...i suddenly cannot Copy and Paste anything...

I presume that you have rebooted your machine since it happened yesterday?

Does it not work with either the keyboard or the mouse?

⇩ EDIT : Glad you got it sorted Mike. ; ) ⇩

• mikegooner0
    13,860 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2022 6:53 AM

thanks for replying guys...i got it fixed....yes it turns out it was a Discord problem ...i was advised to change a setting in accessibility in Discord and it worked...still have no clue why it happened as nothing in settings was changed....and was also told that ctrl + v will help with pasting.

thanks guys...

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2022 7:35 AM

mikegooner0:

thanks for replying guys...i got it fixed....yes it turns out it was a Discord problem ...i was advised to change a setting in accessibility in Discord and it worked...still have no clue why it happened as nothing in settings was changed....and was also told that ctrl + v will help with pasting.

thanks guys...

Its happened to discord before- either there update or windows update caused it...Hopefully they fix it soon.

Anyone else having the issue w/Discord can try going to Accessibility settings and check "Use the legacy chat input". This works for about 90% of people and as Mike said the keyboard shortcuts do work for some as well.

• PAGES
RSS