Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • DoubleEagleRob
    471 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 11:41 PM

---------

Group 4 Cosa Nostra v SEL Thunder Chickens

Bigknight (317) v DoubleEagleRob (230)

Rob and I just finished at KI...was a great match, Rob started off very strong going -3 after 2 holes, we turned tied at 30.

My game caught a little fire on the back nine and included a HOLE IN ONE on 14 (back left pin)....Rob can verify...not sure if that's worth anything

But i was able to take the win and the point in the end for Cosa Nostra

Bigknight 57

DoubleEagleRob 61

Enjoyed meeting Rob, and our round/chat...best of luck to you and your team moving forward

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Geof says it was a fun game and I can vouch for his excellent ace on the 14th. Nice to have met you.well played and good luck in the remainder of the competition.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 2:32 AM

JDGHOST:

Thats what I said lol ....Did I win a sleeve??  😲

The sleeve is already in your bag JD (and has been from day 1)

TdotDoba:
    Free sleeve of rocks for the first correct answer lol

Don

• PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 3:36 AM

QUICK UPDATE

STILL SOME GAMES TO BE PLAYED

EAST COAST V NOVA C 4 GAMES

SPL BOOBS V SHOVS MUCKERS  4 GAMES

LEFT GET THESE DONE PLEASE.

ALSO 17 TEAMS LEFT TO COME IN FOR ROUND 3 AND ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO SEND THEM OVER,CAPTAINS WANT THEM THIS WEEKEND PLEASE.

FINNY

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 3:47 AM

ATTENTION ........possibly tomorrow we are arranging an alt game with myself ...dottdoba ranger1988 and carlosdev which will be streamed .....its a pre battle bit of fun before the pirates take on sel haks this coming week....there will be ctth prizes sponsored by carlosdev and we will be hoping to get a good crowd in the chat.....details to follow soon......8:00 pm Central European Time (CET) is 3:00 pm Eastern Time (ET)

• JDGHOST
    6,803 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 4:16 AM

TopShelf2010:

JDGHOST:

Thats what I said lol ....Did I win a sleeve??  😲

The sleeve is already in your bag JD (and has been from day 1)

TdotDoba:
    Free sleeve of rocks for the first correct answer lol

Don

LOL yup.....I was being sarcastic  😏

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 4:48 AM

MGB01:
    details to follow soon

Looking forward to it.

You know I will do my best to be there.

Don

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 5:25 AM

MGB01:

ATTENTION ........possibly tomorrow we are arranging an alt game with myself ...dottdoba ranger1988 and carlosdev which will be streamed .....its a pre battle bit of fun before the pirates take on sel haks this coming week....there will be ctth prizes sponsored by carlosdev and we will be hoping to get a good crowd in the chat..........saturday 8:00 pm Central European Time (CET) is 3:00 pm Eastern Time (ET)......

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 5:38 AM

MGB01:

MGB01:

ATTENTION ........possibly tomorrow we are arranging an alt game with myself ...dottdoba ranger1988 and carlosdev which will be streamed .....its a pre battle bit of fun before the pirates take on sel haks this coming week....there will be ctth prizes sponsored by carlosdev and we will be hoping to get a good crowd in the chat..........saturday 8:00 pm Central European Time (CET) is 3:00 pm Eastern Time (ET)......

Woo Hoo I'm in...... is it full contact??? asking for a friend ... hee heee

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 7:37 AM

MGB01:
    saturday 8:00 pm Central European Time (CET) is 3:00 pm Eastern Time (ET)......

Ummm, not sure of the exact details, but I do believe there is a special edition Alternate Shot Bracket Tournament scheduled for Saturday as part of the Live Series.

I will have to find out the exact times/details. If anything,  I could always bounce between streams LOL

Don

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 1:30 PM

MGB01:

MGB01:

Think I may even show my face for that one......or @rse. 

( @ Y @ )

RSS