Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 9:16 AM

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 2:23 AM

The  world cup  2020

Hello all

This has come round really quick and it’s time to start recruiting for this year’s comp,

The timing will be the same to start around March but I’m looking to increase the group sizes so there more games will be played as I felt and many did that it finished way too early last year.

Many of the rules will stay the same and the formats will remain for the group stages and Match play for the knockout stages.

We will have the Cup and Plate to play for again so all teams will be involved depending on how many teams we get enter.

I will put a spreadsheet on here to update teams entered and post some rules/courses/captains duties as we go.

I will be asking Jason to do a live draw again around mid February to put the teams into their groups,

There are two more separate threads for any sponsors for spot prizes and the other is for live streaming times/links.

Get your names down teams and lets get this comp on cant wait

finny

TEAMS

RULES

CAPTAINS

AIR SHOT

CAPTAINS DUTIES

COURSES/FIXTURES/DATES/SQUADS

• jack9593
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 9:48 AM

Thanks Paul now how do you enter or get put on a team. This sounds like fun.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 1:17 PM

hey jack

just put your name down

it is legend and above only this year and pc only

if you can get a squad of 13 players then you are in for 4 to 6 months of playing then you can enter.

paul

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 1:43 PM

Sammich CC is in.  Our name will be The Cold Cut Combos

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 1:48 PM

thx josh

youre in

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 8:33 PM

The Hard Beats Nation would like to enter x 2 teams if possible please. Team names and players TBC.

Many thanks in advance and looking forward to another fantastic event.

(^_^)

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 10:09 PM

In the GOLFOS UNIDOS CUB..  we are preparing a great team to compete with you. Later, I will pass a list with our team.

Are there a limited number of members per team? What is the minimum and maximum number of members per team?

thanks and a happy new year to all

LUIS ENRIQUE

(owner the club )

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 1:02 PM

3 teams in so far

could be a short comp lol

cmon clubs get them names down

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 1:22 PM

WUISENRIKE:

In the GOLFOS UNIDOS CUB..  we are preparing a great team to compete with you. Later, I will pass a list with our team.

Are there a limited number of members per team? What is the minimum and maximum number of members per team?

thanks and a happy new year to all

LUIS ENRIQUE

(owner the club )

hey luis

its 13 players in the squad with 8 playing each group match then 9 playing the knockout stages,i will post more as we get more teams in but you are welcome to put a teams/s if you want,glad to have you my friend 

paul

ps a great team thats what we want mate the top teams playing thx

RSS