Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 5

Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:45 AM (56 replies)
  • JWetrich
    31 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 7:54 AM

would like to take this time to wish everyone on WGT a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous NEW YEAR would like a ping G410 3 wood

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:04 AM

Hi all you wonderful Santas:))) Asking for a couple of sleeves of the Volvik L51 green balls for a friend of mine who was a victim of hurricane Michael in 2018-2019. He lost everything and had to scrape together what he could and move a long way. 

He`s a proud man so don`t tell him i asked please :)) His username is eddoll, and he`s a member of the "No quitters here please" and he`s a TL.

Happy Holidays

Bjorn

• 633kiki
    143 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:17 AM

Merry Christmas, Santa 🎄

I hope you, Mrs Claus and all the elves are having a great holiday season 🎊🎁🥂. Thank you for allowing me to make a Christmas wish. I would like to straighten out my wedge situation.  I recently picked up the 64 degree Vokey wedge and love it 🥰. I would like to ask for the Volkey 56 and 60 degree wedges to make my wedge game consistent.

You and all the elves are doing fantastic work. I enjoy looking at these posts and seeing the wonderful reactions to all of your hard work.  Please enjoy the rest of your holiday season and let me bet the first to wish you a Happy New Year!🥂🎊

Sincerely,

633kiki

• Zzyzx01
    1,252 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:22 AM

Dear Santa -

Sorry for re-sending my request to you, but I may have put it in the wrong mailbox.

I have been a naughty mis-ding putter, but have changed my ways and now my little Daytona Rossa putter is failing me.  If you could see your way to gift the Sabertooth L59 putter in my stocking, I would be ever so humbled and thankful for your generosity. 

Thank you in advance to all the Santas and Elves that make this community work.

Three putts drive me nuts...

...henry (aka Zzyzx01)

• 633kiki
    143 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:35 AM

Hi All,

I haven’t seen information on gift giving so I’m not sure how it works.  If possible I would like to give this gift. Please let me know. Thank you

Sincerely,

633kiki

• AlaskanDame
    19,037 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:36 AM

L

JWetrich:

would like to take this time to wish everyone on WGT a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous NEW YEAR would like a ping G410 3 wood

Holy Rudolph!  Santas have already sent you new wedges AND a set of MAX irons.  Asking for more is uncool, don’t you think?  Your turn to give perhaps, not get,

• 633kiki
    143 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:45 AM

Hi All,

If the other gift opportunity is not available may I take care of this one?

RSS