Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 5

Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:45 AM (56 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 9:51 PM

AlaskanDame:

Hello, folks -- had to be offline for the day, but here's what/who I'm seeing left to this point in time who are under Legend, if you've a mind to be giving in that category:

Master iamstillaboy: wants Max slow meter balls

Master JohnnyAustin (level 95) (referred by another Santa): has a level 89 driver, but the rest is starter gear --- your choice how to help

Master kerm: reports his current driver is 267 yards with 3.5 meter. He would really like more distance. He's level 87, so there are a couple good choices at 280 to 282 yards. Pick one!  Or kerm says better balls would be great.  He has starter balls showing in his bag, so there are many types of balls that would improve his distance, among other things. . .

TM necklass wants Callie 33's

Tour Pro txgma15 (level 61): got nice irons from callaghan. Would like a putter that has a first meter that's not 30. (Boy do I sympathize --- that's the worst thing for me about starter only tournaments! LOL)

TM CarolineCasey: has asked for a pricey level 70 putter, but the level 35 Spider at 900 credits would be a vast improvement over her level 10 Odyssey without costing so much. . .

Two sleeves Callie 43’s sent to kerm, advising level 88 might be better time for driver upgrade.  Meanwhile, I’m seeing if he winds up being a good club member.  Feel free to gift him the level 81 or 85 driver!  :)

• AlejBaran
    1,418 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 9:55 PM

Normal 0 21 false false false ES-UY X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Dear Santas:

It is hard to be a saint in the city, in fact I am not, but I am a relatively good boy and I have behaved acceptably well, ask mom.

And I would be very grateful if you could help me improve my wedges with any of the following; It would be wonderful (I don't ask for all 3, just one); the one that I would most love to have in my bag:

the Callaway PM Grind 19 60 ° Wedge L96+ (75 yds) - its equivalent the MAX Meter 60 ° Wedge (L90 +) would not be bad at all –

or MAX Meter 64 ° Wedge (L91 +) (50 yds ) as a second option.

PS: I'm Legend Tier

Thank you very much and congratulations to all who make this event possible with their generosity.

Merry Christmas and a great 2020 to the entire WGT community!!

• Fuzzynutz74
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:33 AM

to any of the santas out there i am new to the game and am only L19 but i could really use a taylormade m5 driver (L14+) and/or a set of ben hogan edge irons (L15+) i think that would really help my game to progress thank you very much in advance and merry christmas to all.

• BRIANSTHOMAS
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:45 AM

I would love a calloway rouge driver 9.0 L 72 or any driver better than the one I have please

• jack9593
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 5:03 AM

I would love to try the level 101 tietelest I have been using the level 93 taylor made since they took the nikes out. Its the price on the tietelist that scares me 1225 for a sleeve is really steep. Thanks and have a great christmas.

• JWetrich
    31 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 5:55 AM

wish i had a ping G410 3 wood

• CarolineCasey
    36 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 6:10 AM

would love to have a lvl 35 Spider  under the tree as an improvement in the putting or short game level is a key to movin  up the WGT tier levels!  BTW kudos to all who give of their time and efforts from our club owners  to the members who organize and run the many tourneys thru the year, a heartfelt well done to them!

• JonChristian0
    33 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 7:00 AM

hiya Santa 

so this year I’ve been working hard on my swing and think I’m ready to get myself a set of Hogan PTX (L75) irons 

keep up the great work you do for every body

best wishes 

JonChristian0

• AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 7:28 AM

Nothing more posted overnight?  Where are our friends from across the pond?

• JWetrich
    31 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 7:54 AM

would like to take this time to wish everyone on WGT a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous NEW YEAR would like a ping G410 3 wood

RSS