Forums

Help › Forums

Friends

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 9 2009 11:04 AM (4 replies)
  • Shephard
    32 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 9:58 AM

Over the past eight months I have accumulated over one hundred friends. Unfortunately, for various reasons, some of them are no longer around.

Would it be too much trouble to add the date of last played round with each friend? That way one could manage their friends list.

Also, it would be helpful if friends were listed alphabetically to make it easier to find someone, for example to send a message to.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 10:39 AM

HI  Shep .... you can arrange your friends list alphabetically on your own. Right above the names on your list, you should see 3 gray lines . Clicking on the first short one will arrange them by online status. The long one in the middle will set them up alphabetically. from A-Z or from Z-A. The third one will arrange your friends list by their averages.

I kinda found that out by accident a while back ...don't think i've ever seen anywhere that WGT explained that, but then I never really loked.

Jeff

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 10:46 AM

And if you click on the chosen grey line a second time it rearranges players top to bottom or bottom to top.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 10:50 AM

But, Jeff & Mocha, those alphabetic lists are currently buggy, being case-sensitive. You then get (in the default setting) 4 separate alphabetic lists instead of 2. (This will be fixed very soon, I heard.)

What I believe Shephard meant wasn't the Friends panel, but the list of Friends along with avatar pictures, etc, on a player's profile page. There's no way to sort those alphabetically, I think; the chronological order is currently the only option.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 11:04 AM

Unless I just don't see it, it'd also be nice if you could delete all friends at once or select a group of friends to delete.

As it stands now (or more accurately, how it was when I was looking to do it), you have to go to each individual's profile and click on "Remove" to remove them from your friends list.   Just think how long that would take if you have over 100 friends, and you'll know what I went thru when I did this many months ago.

It would have been easier for me to just start a new account.

RSS