Wed, Apr 1 2020 4:23 PM (172 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 8:35 PM
    bump
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 8:41 PM
    Thank you all for putting on another amazing tournament in honor of Dennis! It has been and always will be my pleasure participating in this awesome event each year! I will add mine to my collection from last year! Invite sent.
  • shing1
    443 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:38 AM

yep thanks for running the tourney guys, was a good one to play in ( tho i didmt like the unlimited play much)......:(

not wanting to sound ungrateful but i dont play golf anymore so i would never use it so maybe better for some else to have it if ok?

cheers

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:47 AM

Thanks for the ball marker. I will proudly use it this upcoming golf season. I also want to thank the classy people that organized this classy tournament for such a classy person.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:49 AM

Just the icing on the cake for the classiest event ever seen on WGT, organized and sponsored by the classiest people ever seen on WGT.

It just keeps going above and beyond with the efforts and thought that goes into this every year.

There is no doubt that Dennis has a very big smile on his face!

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 12:03 PM
    wow amazing gift and fantastic way to remember a true character from wgt.....i will have my ball marker at the side of my monitor to always remember a fantastic tourney and character..........well done you guys
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 12:13 PM
    shing1:

yep thanks for running the tourney guys, was a good one to play in ( tho i didmt like the unlimited play much)......:(

not wanting to sound ungrateful but i dont play golf anymore so i would never use it so maybe better for some else to have it if ok?

cheers

No worries, Shing, I think we have enuf for everyone. You can keep it by your monitor as a reminder of what this game is really about. Cheers :)
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 12:20 PM
    bump
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 1:28 PM

Thank you for all your effort.

Luis

• JessicaHill21
    448 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 1:51 PM

Fantastic gesture... special thanks to MC, Rick, Mike + Joe

Well done to everyone playing in the Andyson this year, and to Bill for organising it all again.

RSS