- RANGER1988

- overthedge

- Qputts

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 4:37 PM

Dear Santa ,  

Some friends got together for a  "game "  , they planed and planed and talked and planed some more .  A gift for this year should be special with bow,s and glitter ,,, 

The elf,s have rapped  da package and sent most via ups , fedx , usps , uber  ,  and such , We have a few that need to get to that good little boy or girl that just might be in your  flight plan , If you could please help the elf,s at this busy time as it was part of the plan from the start  to have said gift for Christmas this year ,  

Thank you 

OPY 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 5:29 PM

opyeuclid:

Dear Santa ,  

Some friends got together for a  "game "  , they planed and planed and talked and planed some more .  A gift for this year should be special with bow,s and glitter ,,, 

The elf,s have rapped  da package and sent most via ups , fedx , usps , uber  ,  and such , We have a few that need to get to that good little boy or girl that just might be in your  flight plan , If you could please help the elf,s at this busy time as it was part of the plan from the start  to have said gift for Christmas this year ,  

Thank you 

OPY 

What???????

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 6:57 AM

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, look at frosty gooooO

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 3:11 PM

!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 4:39 PM

12/20/19-

The following players have had their gifts sent to whooshdangit, he (Rich) will be distributing all the gifts in the EU. If your name is in bold that means you haven't sent your info to him yet. Please send Rich a friend invite so he can send you your gifts. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON HIS WALL OR IN THIS THREAD!

If you're not comfortable sending him your personal info then at the very least please post a note on his wall respectfully declining our offer and we'll send your gifts to someone else. Thank you in advance.

- 1963Bubba

- akatiger74

-amateur4sure

- Borat74

- dekronk

- ElseMonica

- giraldin

- JessicaHill21

- MGB01

- mikeyb6

- MioKontic

- palopalante

- Phippo20040

- ri99

- RoggRR

- Rossembo

- shing1

- terwyl1

- thegoosebag

- VamboRools

- xxDannyxxo

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 5:00 PM

12/20/19-

The following players have had their gifts sent to alanti, he (Alan) will be distributing all the gifts in AU & NZ. Please send Alan a friend invite so he can send you your gifts. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON HIS WALL OR IN THIS THREAD!

If you're not comfortable sending him your personal info then at the very least please post a note on his wall respectfully declining our offer and we'll send your gifts to someone else. Thank you in advance.

- Bluey403

- Breezybaby1811

- Tiewaz

- zx05fm

- Chookie15

MC

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 6:37 PM

Dear Santa ..thank you so much for doing this for your players.. it's AWESOME..   i need to finish out my wedges >>   this is what i'd like under the Tree   cleveland cg16 64 wedge l8.aspx?i=e6ecd0b4 1825 4ab3 9b3e 6d93c80d8973

If you could give me advice if this is what i need it would greatly be appreciated !

Thankx Bunches :)♥

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful Santas !

rockinrobyn

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 6:42 PM

They are wonderful.        This is Dennis' tournament. Two entities altogether. 

If I'm mistaken and misunderstood something, all apologies.

~t~

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 6:47 PM

rockinrobyn:

Dear Santa ..thank you so much for doing this for your players.. it's AWESOME.. i need to finish out my wedges >>   this is what i'd like under the Tree   cleveland cg16 64 wedge l8.aspx?i=e6ecd0b4 1825 4ab3 9b3e 6d93c80d8973

I'd appreciate it very much.. thankx bunches :)♥

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful Santas

Sorry rockinrobyn... I don't play Santa anymore, I gave that up. No Christmas gifts being sent out here, you posted in the wrong thread.

This thread is for gifts being sent out to players who participated in a memorial tournament.

MC

RSS