Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Desktop Early Access for Mac

Sat, Nov 25 2023 10:05 AM (290 replies)
  • 350fixer
    1,156 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 6:00 AM

Chaos, do you have a firewall program or an Antivirus program running that may be stopping the helper app from making changes to your Master Volume?  If so, try running the install .dmg with those temporarily disabled and see if it installs.  Mine is set up to give me an error and require either my TouchID fingerprint or my Admin password whenever something tries to change info on the HDD.  Hope this helps.

'Fixer

• chaos1970
    317 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 7:27 AM

350fixer:

Chaos, do you have a firewall program or an Antivirus program running that may be stopping the helper app from making changes to your Master Volume?  If so, try running the install .dmg with those temporarily disabled and see if it installs.  Mine is set up to give me an error and require either my TouchID fingerprint or my Admin password whenever something tries to change info on the HDD.  Hope this helps.

'Fixer

Good morning,

Even with my antivirus turned off I received this message 

"ERROR access to/volumes/WGTLaunchers/ is forbidden run patcher in; "

Thanks for the idea anyway. I have submitted a ticket to Tech Support and I am still waiting for their answer. If an when they are able to help I will be sure to post the work around here as well.

chaos

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 7:16 PM

Playing on Mac tonight, not getting credit for wins (the 9 wins per day thing in the upper left), or getting an apparel box to open at the end.  Happened twice now so far.  Is there a limit to these things?  

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 8:26 PM

Happens to me too occasionally. I figure it is just a glitch and would certainly think the lads upstairs are aware.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 2:47 AM

kavvz:

Playing on Mac tonight, not getting credit for wins (the 9 wins per day thing in the upper left), or getting an apparel box to open at the end.  Happened twice now so far.  Is there a limit to these things?  

You need to make sure you have a sponsor, 1 of the 5, active during your coin room play in order to receive the apparel pack at the match’s end.  If no sponsor is active you receive nada. 

Also, it’s 9 wins per week, not day for the upper left counter.  Fill that up and you get 2 Silver and 1 Gold apparel pack in your inbox to open.  I believe the counter resets to zero on Sundays then you can have at it again.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 6:46 AM

Yes correct 9 wins per week thing. thx for the correction.  That's what  I meant.

Ahhhh gotta have a sponsor as well.  Who knew!!  :)  

thx for the info.

• Findlay65
    675 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 1:30 PM

I cannot open the download .... this is what I get when I try .....

ERROR: access to /Volumes/WGTlauncher/ is forbidden; run patcher in administrator mode

I have no idea what that means

Findlay65

• Findlay65
    675 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:07 AM

OMG .... I have it ... duh

• ryehack
    349 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 9:27 PM

OH Dear a great game ruined for no apparent reason; therefore assume it is money.

Not one good thing to say about it.

Sorry

Ryehack

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:31 AM

THEY MADE THIS INTO AN ARCADE GAME, WHEN FLASH ENDS I WILL PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME.

RSS