Forums

Help › Forums

Updates

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 6 2019 4:09 PM (1 replies)
  • RedRockster
    691 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 3:25 PM

I noticed a couple of updates this week.  The 1st one has improved the view and aiming for fairway play.  It is much better, but could still be improved.  I would like to see a larger overview of course to make moving the target point easier.  Also would like to be able to zoom in to where I set the pointer to check accuracy.  

Are they leaving the overview on the left side the screen instead of the right as in the Flash version?  I guess it is just a matter of getting used to where it is.  I find the meter is a little faster than the Flash version, although it is more consistant and smooth, ant more responsive to the mouse click.  Just gets getting used to it more.  I kind of miss the ding as opposed to the "Excellent" msg.

I still cannot figure out putting breaks,  it makes no sense to me right now, and I can't control the break for shorter putts by going off ding point.  It just doesn't seem to work well at all.

Looking forward to more updates and the inclusion of real multiplayer activity vis Alt-shot, stroke play with up to 4 players, match, blitz, etc.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 4:09 PM

RedRockster:
      I find the meter is a little faster than the Flash version, although it is more consistant and smooth, ant more responsive to the mouse click.  Just gets getting used to it more.  I kind of miss the ding as opposed to the "Excellent" msg.

The meter is faster than Flash. I'm way off the ding

RSS