Forums

Help › Forums

Desktop Patch Notes 11/6

Sat, Nov 9 2019 1:32 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 11:47 AM

Quick patch coming up real soon. Just like last time you only need to restart the game to receive the patch. 

Notable improvements: 

- Using spacebar with chatbox open no longer changes cameras

- Fixed an issue with changing languages in the options menu

_CHAMPION 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 11:55 AM

Thanks for the notes, Champ but I'm afraid there are issues that need to be fixed more urgently such as meter speed problems, live coin room event bugs, etc.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 12:02 PM

WGTChampion:

Quick patch coming up real soon. Just like last time you only need to restart the game to receive the patch. 

_CHAMPION 

Got it, thanks!

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:45 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Thanks for the notes, Champ but I'm afraid there are issues that need to be fixed more urgently such as meter speed problems, live coin room event bugs, etc.

Yo Beetle,

Don't forget, this is a pre-release, early access version and they have a year to get things up to par.  The small stuff getting changed is progress so let's accept what we can get (LOL).

Remember....Patience is a Virtue. :-)  I'm looking forward to the final result in December 2020...or will there be Christmas in July 2020? 

Out, Paul

P.S. The "Turkey T-Shirt" shrinks the meter size, slows the meter, AND adjusts the putting dots to the normal Flash PC version.  I love that T!!!!!

• BrettH56
    108 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 11:10 AM

I know some issues were addressed with the latest patch, however the video resolution page is still all screwed up. No other resolutions are available and the default appears to be 1920x1080 (at least on my monitor) and will not change. This is on a Windows 10 desktop.

Hopefully the next patch will address this issue.

Keep up the great work, Development team !!!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 12:49 PM

BrettH56:

I know some issues were addressed with the latest patch, however the video resolution page is still all screwed up. No other resolutions are available and the default appears to be 1920x1080 (at least on my monitor) and will not change. This is on a Windows 10 desktop.

Hopefully the next patch will address this issue.

Keep up the great work, Development team !!!

Make sure you shut off Full screen before changing the resolution. I have mine set on 1366 X 768. A smaller screen, but easier to hit the ding.

• BrettH56
    108 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 4:21 PM

I cannot adjust the size at all, it came up with the 1920x1080 resolution window.

I am aware of the lower settings, as I normally dropped down one size, as the 1920x1080 resolution isn't displaying properly, losing part of the bottom of the window.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 9:32 AM

BrettH56:
    I cannot adjust the size at all,

Really?

This results in a window about exactly the size I'm used to. 

• BrettH56
    108 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 11:32 AM

And that helps me how?

I am well aware of what it should look like

Thanks for no help at all

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 1:31 PM

BrettH56:
    Thanks for no help at all

No need to get snotty. I'm just trying to understand the problem. So with full screen off, as above, you can't change the resolution?

If that's the case, I am stumped. About the only thing I can think of is that you may have gotten a flawed download - some kind of burp in the process. The only thing I know to try would be a complete uninstall/reinstall. 

If you're comfortable with regedit, I'd suggest taking a look at the registry after the uninstall, just to see if some WGT registry entries remain. If so regclean would probably work. DO MAKE sure to get regclean from a reputable source. There are some bad actors out there. 

Any way, good luck. I know that the resolution you're stuck with makes the game next to unplayable.

• PAGES
RSS