Help › Forums

a bug from the latest update?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 4 2019 5:07 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DavStan
    255 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 4:10 PM

Anyone else having problems editing apparel? Every time I  try to edit it, my game locks up and I have to close out the game and restart. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 4:23 PM

The issue is with the Turkey shirt. The desktop client is having trouble with it. We should have an update sometime tomorrow that will make it work it properly. 

For now I removed the turkey shirt from your inventory which should resolve the issue. When the issue is fixed you'll be able to grab the shirt again from the proshop. 

_CHAMPION 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 5:08 PM

WGTChampion:
    When the issue is fixed

I have yet to see an update to the launcher. Are there updates happening on the WGT end that don't require the launcher to be updated?

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 5:15 PM

Every time there is an update I have to uninstall and reinstall, and usually I have to do it multiple times before I get a download that works, BTW, my  apparel is working again!, thanks for the reply sir! Yeah, it happened after I downloaded the turkey shirt.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 7:36 PM

WGTChampion:
    The issue is with the Turkey shirt. The desktop client is having trouble with it.

Lordy - this is a quote for the ages....................

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 1:57 PM

When I use the launcher it says checking for updates. then no updates available. Then takes me to the game. Have there been updates in teh last two weeks?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 3:00 PM

DoctorLarry:

WGTChampion:
    The issue is with the Turkey shirt. The desktop client is having trouble with it.

:-))

I'm having some trouble with it myself; whether a bird, some ten pin bowling success or the Country, how does it work on a shirt?  I can guess it means the buyer can drive an extra 200yds or some such, which is perfectly understandable, but it must look awful.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 3:04 PM

DodgyPutter:

DoctorLarry:

WGTChampion:

:-))

I'm having some trouble with it myself; whether a bird, some ten pin bowling success or the Country, how does it work on a shirt?  I can guess it means the buyer can drive an extra 200yds or some such, which is perfectly understandable, but it must look awful.

The turkey shirt just ‘gobbles’ up the yardage!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 3:24 PM

andwhy67:
    The turkey shirt just ‘gobbles’ up the yardage!

Sounds like the problem is it gobbled up his puttbetter pants, approach afghan and  nevermiss knickers as well.  The last of these in particular is essential.

Afghan coat that is :-)

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 3:10 PM

I installed the update from 11/4.  First updates I have done. One problem is that I use PCMatic  for my virus protection and I had to turn it off to install the updates.

• PAGES
RSS