• molideha
    213 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 12:28 PM

I think not!

i can plays raptures?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 12:39 PM

Whoa!  The perfect round.  Could have only been better by aceing the two par 3's.  You hit every fairway, hit every green in regulation... made every putt!  I'm impressed.  I'm en-Raptured!  Do you use Raptures in real life?

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 12:56 PM

Fantastic shooting !

Congrats.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 1:46 PM

The Ladders site can be proud to have Molideha as its current Number One. He even managed to defeat AvatarLee in a head-to-head match, so, you're looking at a true champion here.  

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 2:33 PM

Mo

Quick question,have you just purchased the Raptures ?. I found when i bought mine that wgt allowed me to play out of my skin for 1 week, then after that my scoring is no better than it was with the starter set..strange.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 2:36 PM

He's had them for a long time, as I remember from earlier threads.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 2:59 PM

I use both raptures and the G10s..the G10s always held an advantage over the Raptures in my opinion because of their  ability to land the ballsofter especially over longer distances between 170 and 190,, However since the introduction of the Tour SD balls and Tour S balls the Raptures can now land the ball almost as softly without the quicker swing meter so in my opinion the gap in their game performance has been hugely reduced by the new balls.. 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 3:08 PM

Big Jack defined his idea of a perfect round as birdies on all of the 3 and 4 par holes and eagle(s) on the 5 par holes. But, until perfect shows up, the 26 will do. Way to go and way to go RAPTURES!

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 3:18 PM

Cobra:
    Quick question,have you just purchased the Raptures ?

i bought the raptures 2 days after joining...so i've been playing with them for about 10 weeks.

Priestess nailed it...the tour-sd changed everything for me.

thanks for all of the kind comments...i love this game and the community that makes it fun.

gl,
    Mo

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2009 7:14 AM

Awesome scorecard there Molideha... I got my raptures a few days after joining, got my head down, and made master in 3 weeks. My best at Kiawah is -6 on back 9 and BP -3 on back 9.

Change to Master is kicking my ass a little tho i must admit.

As has been said - great game with a great community.

Spack.

• PAGES
RSS