Forums

Help › Forums

veteran & higher level player feedback section

Wed, Nov 13 2019 3:28 PM (146 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 9:08 AM

Thanks for the remarks spark.

Maybe the mobile and the new pc versions's greens are different.

This isn't about adapting the part I'm speaking about. Maybe I'll put together a video to prove what I'm saying on some downhill big breaks.

The dots simply don't correspond with how much the putt will break. If you compare the dots on pc standalone to other less breaking putts. There isn't a difference in speed. This doesn't happen with every single putt. That's not what I'm saying.

I'll get on here soon and make a video showing my findings

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 9:32 AM

AgentBrown123:
    Maybe the mobile and the new pc versions's greens are different.

When on the green in the new version do you use the right-click to change the aerial view and study the putt that way?

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 11:04 AM

Not sure what you mean about the right click there Jim. Here is a video I just made comparing flash vs standalone. Maybe that'll answer your question.

The first portion of video proves my point that the dots don't change from bigger breaking putts to less breaking putts on the standalone/mobile platform. The dot speed remains the same. Actually in first example the second putt should have shown more break but actually the dots were even slower than the first putt which was way more below hole

Also, at 37:40 minutes in, it shows this again even more plainly

and as I have said, that the mobile version players seem to ignore. It happens on the bigger breaking putts!

Why don't you leave us PC players alone? it's fine if you like your mobile game. And you already have it to play even on your pc if you want with programs that allow you to run it on PC.

This version needs to be different from mobile, main reason being the greens. As proven in this video. 

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 11:41 AM

Very nice effort to make the video AB... But I still can't see comparison between actual mobile screen and pc flash version. If it works same speed on those two, we could say PC port is bad because of resizing mobile where something went wrong.

Either way dots and grid  look much worse on pc unity version, and I guess they will improve that no matter if we point on that or not...

Nik

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 11:45 AM

Hey Nik,

I'm pretty sure the mobile and standalone is the same thing as far as dots on the green. I only said it's' possible they are different. Do you have any proof mobile and standalone are different, or just your opinion. Would love to know this actually. 

Any way you slice it, at least we know now that this new standalone dots are totally off.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 11:50 AM

No, I actually never played wgt mobile version... and cant come to any proof. But as been playing pc "unity" version and been adding more break on every putt... I could say that break from flash version exists there, but dots are not properly covering it

Nik

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 12:00 PM

You aren't being clear what you're saying then Nik. The proof is right there on the video. Plain right in sight in the first 5 minutes and 37:40 in. You have to start at like 31:00 to see the first putt in second example, both putts on pc standalone (not pc flash) is a 9 count on dots from 1 side of grid to the other and the first putt broke like 1.5 more grids more than the second one. With the exact same dot speed!

salamicus:

No, I actually never played wgt mobile version... and cant come to any proof. But as been playing pc "unity" version and been adding more break on every putt... I could say that break from flash version exists there, but dots are not properly covering it

Nik

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 12:33 PM

carlosdev:

Well, it was only a matter of time the BASHING was yet to begin again and here it starts.

You have zero respect for people apart from your certain mind list. Your points doesn’t tot up anymore and shouldn’t be considered anymore as you obliterated the content you are talking. It is all about annihilating the whole mobile n tab players which is totally unfair n disrespectful. 

It is quite understandable when people have difference of opinions and can’t muddle through in anyway possible..Having said that, tagging people with absurd name calling n mentioning people as fake n useless players even without a remorse shows how blindsided you are. This is not the first time you are doing the bashing act here. You do not even have the open mind to discuss the possibilities. Well, you had for some days especially during the beginning stage of this thread discussion and now as usual it turns into the usual people basher scenario. 

These types of cynical prattles should be cut short especially during the cradle stages to keep the Peace n Love in the community. 

Please note : I didn’t want to make a statement here but was so sick of seeing this gimcrack over n over approach towards mobile n tab players. 

Godspeed

- Carl 

yup, we notice everything! 

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 12:37 PM

Meh, these people are known in community to be crap starters

Apparently you can't joke without people misinterpreting and getting all bent out of shape lol. It's okay. I think most people understood it was meant in jest and is why I haven't edited that original post. It's pretty obvious, also wasn't directed at any person on here

: )

It's a feedback forum. Wgtchampion has asked for the communities help. So that's what I'm doing and what other players that like this game should be doing. Do I expect my feedback alone will make wgt change? Probably not, but you can be sure nothing will happen if you're silent.

What I do know is that the more people who comment on this fault, the better the chance they will hear us on it.

Please stay on topic gents. This is about the new standalone.

Thanks

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 12:47 PM

Just saying that I had to play it more on some hunch ,not on actual break that I been seeing there in standalone. Dont want to get into that analysis, no one can benefit from some proofs :) It's obvious that green is weird and needs some polishing..

Nik

p.s looked ad that downhill putt on the end of video

1st one you aimed less left..missed ding and it gone right, second one you dinged therefor been closer... My thinking is that if u find aim in flash version that will go in hole with ding...and use that same aim, distance and ding it it will also go in hole. It may seem that you playing too wide, but green will do same thing with ball... If it's possible to understand all this :)

RSS