Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 8:36 PM

I've been playing the new version since the link to the early addition was provided on this post and never had a problem finding a game or folks joining the games I created.

Since I come from mobile, there were no flash friends to invite, but that didn't slow the pace of play down. Create a game or join one, no matter there was always plenty of action. Stroke play as well.

Changing from Flash to Steam is one thing. It's aggravating to a lot of folks, but not being able to actually play a game is a whole nother issue altogether.

• Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 12:01 AM

Edited: Deleted post when I woke up because I wrote it aggravated with the damn multiplayer issue.....

• RickinWaSt
    2,072 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 8:30 AM

>>>Not often I feel for what admin has to deal with . But this new transition has upped the stakes . They can't be having much fun . 

Having patience during this painstaking transition is sometimes hard to find. I'm okay with it and diplomatic with my comments. Man, I feel for the customer service folks with the influx of messages.

What is missing => Ongoing comments as to update priorities based on members input and what is possible from a programming point of view.  

My priority? Add back in, from the Flash version, the options for player availability status.

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 1:44 PM

I have always been supportive of the PCEA version in spite of its flaws and bugs..  However I feel I need to chime in on the coin game shot clock.  I am 76.9 yrs old and 45 seconds for my eyes (multiple operations) and just my old age makes it very difficult to finish anything other that a 1 hole round.  I don't mind if I loose, even to a much lower tier person if they play very well, or If am am playing poorly.  However to lose to the stupid 45 second clock is very annoying.  I am about to give up on the coin games altogether.  Raising the clock to 60 seconds would not be burdensome to anyone, and would allow us older persons to complete games.  It seem the coin games are discriminatory toward older and handicapped player.   At least give us an option to choose the clock.  I can just imagine the old top golfers on a real course being told, oh, by the way, you only have 45 seconds to get your shot off!

come on wgt,  

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 9:11 AM

Am I the only one who, most of the time, can't create a game in Alt? When I try, there are others who join but it's like they haven't pressed the "ready" key even though I know they have.

Seems like this isn't a problem for anyone else. I use desktop. 

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 12:11 PM

Apparently wgt have gave me 2 gifts .

premier membership for 12 months and an orange baseball hat  .

but i cannot put it on as my edit button ain't working .

is this same for everybody ..

• ScottHope
    10,104 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 12:47 PM

Do the other buttons work Craig?

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 1:45 PM

got it scott .

i have new hat , hair , shirt , trousers and shoes .

but i need someone to dress me .

stripes and hoops do not go .

RSS