Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 2:07 PM

craigswan:
    but i need someone to dress me

Good luck with that request, lol.  : ))

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 2:56 PM

Not just alt shot , any multiplayer ...its virtually impossible to get a game going ...what is the point ?.........congrats to people who have a full  friend list and they just like to play against those constantly , not for me !

Either there is a problem with set ups or there isnt , ..who knows , because wgt cant be arsed to tell us ..if there isnt it and its just a lack of numbers game then r.i.p....but its be nice to know either way.  i remember one one of them ages ago making a big statement about how they didnt let people know whats going on and how they were going to address it ..dont see it ! 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 3:10 PM

craigswan:
    but i need someone to dress me .

Where's HK when you need him Craig.😁

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 3:15 PM

Playing alt shot and trying to get a game with random strangers takes time unfortunately. I have managed to get a game by starting  a game and doing the invite. What bugs me is when they join and leave. Need to have some patience until things get fixed by the robots in San Fran.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 3:20 PM

And some people will just decide to give up , like a lot have already 

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 3:25 PM

callaghan159:

Playing alt shot and trying to get a game with random strangers takes time unfortunately. I have managed to get a game by starting  a game and doing the invite. What bugs me is when they join and leave. Need to have some patience until things get fixed by the robots in San Fran.

My problem is , the total lack of response regarding this issue from wgt , even an acknowledgment would be nice and perhaps a " sorry , we are working on resolving it " ...dont you think ?

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 4:17 PM

pdb1:

AugustWest82772:

Am I the only one who, most of the time, can't create a game in Alt? When I try, there are others who join but it's like they haven't pressed the "ready" key even though I know they have.

Seems like this isn't a problem for anyone else. I use desktop. 

No . I do not think you are alone . I have seen a couple dozen posts say the same thing through out these forums .

I am not able to get in a join a game period . I am not able to get 1 player in a create a game .

It has been 6 weeks since I could in either . But I have a slow connection . As I did 6 weeks ago . Then I could get a game regularly .

When I go to create or join . I see zero activity . Almost as if there is no one playing WGT . Which I believe could be part of it some of the time .

Same with coin games . There used to be many hundreds , even thousands in each room . Not so much anymore .

I still haven't figured out how to see and invite friends while creating a game .If I have to go to another part of the app ? 

That's right I click invite . Duh .

Not 1 single player shows up in random .

When I try to join, it sometimes take a long time to find something, like 10 minutes of getting nothing.

Thanks for responding! Much appreciated and sorry about you not being able to play with others right now, that's is extremely lame. 

• woodrush407
    874 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 12:45 PM

what is the best Resolution and Display mode to play in.

thank you.

woodrush

RSS