Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2020 11:27 AM

Recently my opera Browser stopped working with Flash. i had to go to my backup Browser to get on.

Such is Life, time to move on

• PayneStewart2k
    75 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 1:32 PM

I play on both I Pad and computer and most of my friend our on computer I would like to see the same features as the new downloaded version for computer examples multiplayer with up to 4 players,match play and alt shot.and be able to play with more than just one other player besides me on the I Pad. Hopefully it can become compatiable across all devices no matter device you are playing on. As of now unless I am playing on my computer I can't play with hardly anyone on my friends list because most our on a pc. Otherwise I think the new version is good a lot like I pad or phone versions just wish had some of the PC options as far as game modes on the Ipad/Phones. Thanks

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 7:27 PM

LOOK COME JAN1,2021, YOUR FRIENDS BETTER HAVE SWITCHED OVER TO NEWER VERSION I HAVE BEEN TOLD, OR THEY WONT HAVE FLASH, NEW VERSION PLAYS OFF YOUR DRIVER, AND METER IS SMOOTHER, AND THERE ADDING STUFF ALL THE TIME, IT LOOKS DIFFERENT GOLFERS LOOK MORE REAL AND BIGGER AND CLOTHES IS GREAT YOU CAN BUY TOPS AND BOTTOMS SEPARATE AND DIFFERNT HATS, AND GLOVES AND SHOES, AND THERE NOT EXPENSIVE, DOWN LOAD WGT.COM TOPHAT LAUNCH TO DESK TOP, IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY, GIVE IT A FEW WEEKS, YOU HAVE TO GET USED TO IT. BUT MY GAME IS STILL IMPROVING AND NUMBERS DROPPING .   GOOD LUCK, LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF ACTIVE COUNTRY CLUB PLAYERS, NEED TO BE ACTIVE AND WE STAY SMALL 25 TO 45 PLAYERS , SOME OF US HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 9 YRS, NEED ABOUT 5 SOLID GUYS AND IF YOU LIKE DISCORD WE USE IT ALSO. OR YOU CAN USE CELL PHONE ON SPEAKER AND WE WILL PATCH U THRU TO OTHER PLAYERS IN 4 SOME ,

THE AMERICAN GOLF ACADEMY

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 7:32 PM

DONT CHANGE YOUR CLUB IF YOU LIKE IT, BUT DROP BY WERE PRETTY ACTIVE WE HAVE NIGHT GAMES ON CELL PHONES AND DISCORD, OR CHAT, AND WE ALWAYS HAVE COUNTRY CLUB GAMES WE HAVE 25 TO 45 PLAYERS LIMIT 45, AND 70 TO 80 PERCENT PLAY EVERY GAME. JUST DROP BY AND SAY HELLO ON MY PROFILE PAGE CHECK OUT OUR CLUB    THE AMERICAN GOLF ACADEMY-

ALEXBORGESJR

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 8:10 PM

That reminds me. International caps lock day is in 3 weeks.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 3:21 PM

Robert1893:

That reminds me. International caps lock day is in 3 weeks.

Lol

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 1:01 AM

Just posting an update on Mels (mrmp1) situation. We ended up updating his integrated graphics driver from Intels website, and this appears to have solved his issue.

Thanks Mel, good job.  ; )

• RicardoBailey
    7 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 9:09 AM

WGTChampion:

Welcome to WGT Early Access for PC

As you may already know, many browsers will no longer support Flash by late 2020. We know many of you play WGT on your desktop (using Flash) and we’ve been working on a solution for you so you can continue playing after Flash support ends. The short answer for you is that WGT will live on as a free standalone game on your computer, and you’ll be able to continue using the same account you started in Flash.

We are sharing an Early Access build of this new standalone client so players can enjoy the experience as well as give us meaningful feedback on what works well and what we can improve.

“Early Access” means that you get an early look at this version to see what the future will look like. It also means that the game is currently a work in progress (NOT final), is still a little rough around the edges, and is still missing a number of features including the Flash exclusive game modes. We’re actively working on and adding to the standalone version and will be making regular updates to bring over the missing features as well as add new features and improvements. It’s important to us that this new standalone game is at least as good as our Flash game has been for many years. Most importantly, we want YOUR feedback to help make this the best version of WGT.

If you have spent time with other versions of WGT you’ll notice that the feature set in this first version is very close to the mobile game. Many Flash-only modes are currently missing and will be added to the game over time.

Thanks in advance for taking a look and sending your feedback!

You can download the game for Windows HERE

MacOS version coming soon!

Please keep all feedback to the WGT Early Access Forum. THANKS!

_CHAMPION 

• RicardoBailey
    7 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 9:17 AM

Love the new graphics a lot clearer and the same courses as before , only negatives i have so far is  the end of the swing meter is not visible enough when trying too hit the ding, needs to be a darker colour as its almost impossible to stop it on the ding, also there is no swing on the cursor when using the meter just the cursor which adds even more difficulty to hitting the ding.

When putting it would be good to keep all the putting grid showing as before not just the last few yards , not keen on the new friends list  as you fill the screen up with all your players list and have to scroll down to look for the online players which seems to pause the game while looking

Like the idea that you now have to actually forfeit game as i  see no other option just to quit as there is no toolbar on the screen to click off the game

Will look forward to playing the new version hopefully when the little issues get sorted

• BethBirdie
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 1:49 AM

It appears there has been a great deal of feedback from the core membership of loyal users during a trial period for PCEA extending to well over 12 months now.

It is clear that the new version is far inferior to the Flash version we have subscribed to and paid good money for, particularly in relation to the rubbish graphics and poor layout. Overall, the starting point should have been recreating the Flash version, whereas it seems a whole new approach has been taken, resulting in a substandard product.

Looking at the multitude of individual comments and observations from your faithful members, I can't see where one adjustment has been made in all the time the trial has been running. Can you please explain what the point was in having a trial and what assurances can you give that the final pc switchover version will be more like the existing product?

Unfortunately, it pains me to say, my 'trial' experience with Pro Golf 2021 has been a far more fruitful one. If WGT can't be bothered to shape up and present a product which is anywhere near as good as its current offer, I shall certainly be switching. Could I also ask what measures you will put in place to reimburse my costs of clubs and clothing, invested in what I was led to believe to be a golf game attaining a good quality standard?

Thank you for your attention to this rather pressing matter.

bb

RSS