Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 12:24 PM

• isalman
    15 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 2:53 PM

somebody has any idea how do we use overlay stuff like ruler and wind clock in the wgt launcher?its working like any pc game where you cant access anything from desktop once you launch it.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 3:05 PM

JDGHOST:
    If I set up a skins game on flash I still can't tell if a player coming in is even on PCEA or not ... And moreover IF that player has their boost gear on or not?

That's correct.  

I would imagine that if you set up a multiplayer game on Flash (stroke, match, AS, skins), the Apparel Bonus is automatically set to OFF, even if players join the game from PCEA.  But I don't know that for a fact.  Perhaps someone can confirm?

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 3:14 PM

TopShelf2010:

JDGHOST:
    Ok that's a start

Just for the sake of debate JD, are you saying WGT needs to allocate time and resources to make improvements on the Flash version? As opposed to continuing to improve the Mobile App and PCEA?

Don

Improve is not word i would use pmsl

cheers steve

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 9:31 AM

isalman:

somebody has any idea how do we use overlay stuff like ruler and wind clock in the wgt launcher?its working like any pc game where you cant access anything from desktop once you launch it.

You can take it out of fullscreen and adjust the resolution to get your taskbar. usually on the apps for the ruler or wind gauge, there is a stay on top checkbox.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 9:33 AM

pdb1:

TopShelf2010:

Just for the sake of debate JD, are you saying WGT needs to allocate time and resources to make improvements on the Flash version? As opposed to continuing to improve the Mobile App and PCEA?

Don

Don . As far as anyone knows at this point . WGT is doing both . And is no secret that Flash support's days are numbered .

Not many WGTers are going to say that all support should be for PCEA and Mobile .

I already came to the realization that Flash will be left to die. They wont update it.

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 2:17 PM

We are here playing the game the least they can do is fix the problems and stop with the completely self centered so called upgrades.

• sampsonn2
    43 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 4:30 PM

doesnt load.  says its forbidden run patcher in admin mode.   thats for mac os

RSS