830 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 6:07 PM

Hey Simon, sign me up please. 

Thanks,

Jon

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 6:40 PM

Been a bit rusty in my game the last several months following some downtime...this sounds like a proper way to try to get back in the mix a bit.  I'll give the qualification a go.   I'm in!

Rock

• DoubleEagleRob
    471 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 2:29 AM
    Really appreciate the effort and organisation in putting this on. I will have a go at trying to qualify. Cheers Rob
  • tony40mo
    496 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 6:05 AM

Please add me to the list if its not to late

Tks Tony

• RUSAVED
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 8:26 PM
    Please sign me up as well. Thanks
  • woodrush407
    874 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 12:24 PM

Please sign me up, Thank you!

woodrush407

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 11:27 PM

Ladies/Gentlemen.

The Ryder Cup is upon us yet again and  i am sure you are all looking forward to another fantastic spectacle between the best in the business.

Simon has decided to change things around this year by giving 6 players the opportunity to qualify via the WGT weeklies tournaments (reference spreadsheet). This is a very welcome addition, so for those of you who have signed up for this qualification please ensure you do not forget to play them (very important) if you want to give yourself the best chance possible to gain entry.

Please do not lose heart if you do not qualify via this means, each captain also gets x 4 picks for there respective teams so they might call on you, then again they may not but there is also the possibility of players pulling out.

As Simon is away enjoying his trip in Las Vegas for the next couple of weeks he may not get to answer any of your questions promptly. If you need any questions answered as an alternative then please feel free to contact myself or Carlosdev and we will do our very best to help/assist you.

NOTE: 2019 WGT Yearly earnings list - Top 8 players gain automatic qualification for there respective teams. So if you qualify reference this LINK year to date (YTD) then you do not have to sign up to the Open Qualification as you have already qualified for either team Europe or ROTW ending 30th SEPT.

Many thanks,

Jay

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 8:51 AM

birchi:

Tamsach:
    I'd like to play the qualyfing rounds. I don't understand why we have to play uneven rounds? If we can discard the 4 worst rounds, it is evident that 3 of them will be the uneven. So why play those rounds? Or I didn't get something?! ;) Tks, bye, Roberto

That only applies if you're not familar with UEL. Otherwise there's a big chance that one or several rounds (depending on the courses that will be played in the 3 weeks) will be in the top 8 rounds of a decent UEL player. 

Ok, tks, bye

• JessicaHill21
    448 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2019 8:57 AM

Good work organisers, I would like to play the qualifying games...ty

RSS