Forums

Help › Forums

Multie play in the stroke play tourneys

Mon, Nov 9 2009 9:48 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 8:25 PM

Fuzzygazz, Lilrob88 and I were bsn around and gazz had an good idea. How about letting us play with our friends in the stroke play tournaments? Especially the unlimited ones. It just gets boring sometimes think it would help to break up the monotony. Just thought i would throw out a line and see how many bites it gets. keep up the good work WGT!

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 8:29 PM

Sounds like a great idea, and I agree it would break up the monotony.....

Let's do this WGT!!!

B

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 8:42 PM

dont think they would allow it with single play but i see no reason why not for multi

Might spruce it up some..gl

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 8:43 PM

What they said ^ :)

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 8:44 PM

yea me too..great idea!!!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 5:06 PM

I personally think its a great idea. single play tourneys should remain single player, but whats the harm in letting the unlimited tourneys have multi player capability?

I think it would be a great feature addition. If you're like me you have to play the unlimited 100x to shoot a decent number :)

Multi play in the unlimited would make it a little more exciting I think.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 5:18 PM

I think this is the best idea since sliced bread, the microprocessing chip, and the hybrid car.

As long as I don't have to play with lilrob .... let's do it WGT.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 7:30 PM

LOL @ lvi

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 12:38 AM

BUMP.

This  really is a GREAT idea ....  I love playing the unlimited tournaments, but it does get boring playing alone ( almost said, " with myself"). We all play these anyway, would be a lot more enjoyable to play them with a few friends.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 6:15 AM

It would highten the intenseity level somewhat.Friends or no friends we still want to winThis will add more competion to the repetion.I'm with ya'll on this one.After playing the "Unlimeted" so many times by ourself we just loose intrest.It would be nice to have a competeior out there instead of just competing against the course.

Good Idea,

Larry

• PAGES
RSS