Forums

Help › Forums

What is going on in the World

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 26 2011 7:43 AM (30 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 9:12 AM

What s going on in the world, My neighbours Son 18 years of age is training to become a Hairdresser, WHAT,  this aint normal.  He's a nice Lad and has a Pretty young Lady, so WHY Hairdressing i just don't get it, Building, Plumbing, Steel Worker the list is endless. I'm getting old i think.

Why oh why oh why.  I know this will cause our Limp Wristed members to Freak Out but Why for the Love of God Hairdressing

The World is Turning GAY.

Lucky  

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 10:50 AM

There are plenty wealthy hairdressers in the uk and no matter the state of the economy everyone needs their hair cut every 6 weeks or so. Add to this he'll be surrounded by women, rather than hairy @rsed workies or up to his elbows in crap, I can see the sense in this decision :^)

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 11:57 AM

I am thinking of becoming a gynecologist..........

SM

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 12:08 PM

ha ha its a job for life ........gynecologist...or hair dressing....no retirement there plainty of mup to look at : >)

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 12:15 PM

StrangeMagic:

I am thinking of becoming a gynecologist..........

SM

good job.....man after my own heart

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 12:17 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm tiffer67  all i can say is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  seems like a nice boy.....lol

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 1:32 PM

luckysump:

mmmmmmmmmmm tiffer67  all i can say is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  seems like a nice boy.....lol

I am a nice boy, well mannered, well turned out and good with the in-laws. Just as well given I'm onto Mrs67 no.2 :^)

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 1:47 PM

I'm still on Mrs no 1. 26 years and counting, i could've Killed 2 maybe 3 people and be out by now....lol.......and good years they've been. Honest love its been a Blast.

Best not make her angry, she's a Redhead, say no more.

LMAO

Lucky

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 2:36 PM

I am from a family of Farmers, Hairdressers, and carpenters. And some point in time, some member of either sex has occupied one of those positions - this is going back 3 generations or so.Most of the women are/were hairdressers of course, but back in the day when you actually called them barbers - my uncles were too.The only 'gay' person in the family went on to do something else besides cut hair, earth, or wood.

The guy wants to cut hair - it would be dumb to limit himself to just being a barber - no need to get suspicious...

now if he says he's going to be a nail technician... we'll that's another story.. LMAO

I'm a carpenter - I actually cut my own hair and do a fantastic job of it!!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2011 4:03 PM

I used to play with Cars, Bikes and anything with a Engine,  I shave my head ( not because i need too) and i don't do Nails.

I know Farmers some of the most hard working people you could meet,  i know carpenters 60 hours a week some of them in all weathers.   But none of them were male Hairdresser's.  Barbers now thats a Man who cuts a Man's Hair and the world would be at a loss without them.  None of them are Hairdresser's

Bald Lucky

RSS