Help › Forums

To Island Park CC members

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 17 2011 11:00 AM (0 replies)
  • axstrat
    415 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 11:00 AM

Hello all,

Id like to remind all of you that you are able to create club tournaments.

When I create them I usually  make a few  for credits to enter and some free.  Id like to remind you also that I have recently created some tier specific tournaments.  The reason for this  that ..I try and even the field the best I can for all members.  Its not really competitive to have a Hack tournament , only to be crushed by a master .   I would like all members the opportunity to win trophies and win credits based on thier specific tiers

So in this I would like to ask you all that if it is a tier specific tournament to not enter a tournament  if you are above that tier.  To me this is an honor code thing until WGT codes it so I as an owner are able to control it to such on my end.

It doesnt so much bother me if a hack enters a say, a master tournament...more power to them in giving it a go.. but it pisses me off to see say a bunch of amateurs and hacks in there own tiered tournament trying for credits or a trophy and then see a tour pro or master enter it just to smoke them out of the water in thier own tournament.

I usually am easy going and hate to make rules  but be it known from here on out as a club rule...starting immediately after this series of tournaments end... if I see a higher ranked tier entering a lower ranked tournament and have seen you havent just recently moved up a tier  (that could happen)  I will kick your *** out of the club.

I always --without fail --put the description of the tournament 

examples:

1.)

TOUR PRO ONLY IPCC front 9 st andrews

this means only tour pros are suppose to to enter

2.)

AMATEUR AND HACK ONLY FRONT 9 ST ANDREWS

means only amateurs and hacks are only suppose to enter

You get the idea.   for some reason you have seen entered the wrong tournament please send me a message and then NOT PLAY IT

I understand that you may dis agree with this rule but if you do and it bothers you so much then thers the door>>>>>>>>>>>> ..have a good day

Greg

Owner of Island Park Country club

RSS