Help › Forums

Error when loading a game and no sound

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 9 2009 2:30 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KoolB
    3 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 6:53 AM

Starting today when me and my friend suit up for a round of golf we are gettig the followinf error "  Error #2124: GameSound.swf". The game will not load and we can not play our round of golf even after several attempts and reboots. I have tried clearing out the internet files installing Flash 10, clearing out Flash cache, and I tried running it from ie8 as well as  firefox to no avail. Anybody have a solution for this?

• hesomist
    62 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 8:56 AM

I am having this same problem.  Had to forfeit a match because I could not get the game to load.  The error keeps popping up if you click Yes.  The error goes away if you click No, but the game sticks at 0% loading.  Also tried IE and FireFox and cleared my temp files.

• hesomist
    62 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 9:18 AM

WGT -- any news or feedback on this error??  I'm still unable to play.  Happening on stroke play, match play, and CTTH.

• KoolB
    3 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 11:04 AM

I hope they come up with one soon because I can't dop anything.

• hesomist
    62 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 11:19 AM

KoolB:

I hope they come up with one soon because I can't dop anything.

I still can't do anything either.  I tried turning off all sound in my game options, but it did not help.  I see other people playing and posting scores, so I'm not sure why we're not able to.

WGT -- anything??

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 1:27 PM

Thanks for the reports, we are looking into this.

• hesomist
    62 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 6:09 AM

Update:  I tried last night at home using the same browser as my office computer (IE8).  It worked perfectly at home.  So it's something with my settings on my office computer.  I'll try some things and see what I find out.

- Jason (hesomist)

• KoolB
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 6:12 AM

I tried it on my laptop at my office and it worked fine but not on my Dell Precision Desktop. I tried it on my laptop at home and it also worked fine so I am lead to believe it's something on my Precision computer.

• hesomist
    62 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 7:00 AM

Still can't figure it out.  Cleared my flash cache, uninstalled flash completely and reinstalled.  Tried on IE8, Firefox, and Chrome.  Get the same error everywhere.  This boggles my mind.  It was working fine before yesterday and no changes or updates were made on my computer (that I know of).

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 2:38 PM

Hi hesomist, we haven't been able to reproduce the problem, but it would help if you could send us your full system specs at members@worldgolftour.com. Thanks

• PAGES
RSS