Forums

Help › Forums

💎The Founders Club. Big Plans for 2024...40+ Spots Just Opened!

Mon, Apr 22 2024 5:35 AM (767 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,785 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2024 6:29 AM

MioKontic:
    That you did, adding to the equally useless last 2 pages.

Exactly! 

And Thank you for being very imperturbable and a good sport  with the "all in fun" insulting sarcasm.

Which brings me to this particular  "Mio thread Bump"  which we now know will follow with some form of useful/useless piece of information 

Did you know there is an interesting time lag between the appearance of the word imperturbable and its antonym, perturbable. Although imperturbable is known to have existed since the middle of the 15th century, perturbable didn't show up in written English until 1800. The verb perturb (meaning "to disquiet" or "to throw into confusion") predates both imperturbable and perturbable; it has been part of English since the 14th century. All three words derive from Latin perturbare (also meaning "to throw into confusion"), which in turn comes from the combination of per- (meaning "thoroughly") and turbare, which means "to disturb." Other relatives of imperturbable include disturb and turbel

Next time we do  word history I'll breakdown the word  "Underlying"   ðŸ˜‰

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2024 3:24 AM

So it likes lonely goat's lol

• JDGHOST
    6,785 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 1:38 AM

reggie7900:

So it likes lonely goat's lol

lol

• JDGHOST
    6,785 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 11:09 AM

No Mio bump today......

• Mambo830
    4 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2024 2:57 AM

Would love to be part of this! Sent a friend request and a request to join club

Mambo

• JDGHOST
    6,785 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2024 4:16 AM

Mambo830:

Would love to be part of this! Sent a friend request and a request to join club

Mambo

Welcome aboard

• VinnyGoombotz
    324 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2024 2:11 PM

Hello JD ,hope you are feeling better . First of all i want to apologize for past behavior in regaards to you and your club . If you would give me another chance i would like to come back.   Vinny

• JDGHOST
    6,785 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2024 5:35 AM

VinnyGoombotz:

Hello JD ,hope you are feeling better . First of all i want to apologize for past behavior in regaards to you and your club . If you would give me another chance i would like to come back.   Vinny

Ok Vinny, just restrain from  breaking  curfew in the future 🙄

RSS