Forums

Help › Forums

The Gao Annual Four-Day Event 2009

Fri, Oct 30 2009 6:22 PM (65 replies)
  • JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 8:56 PM

I will definately be here for the day 4 matches, and I just found out I will be back earlier then I thought tomorrow. I shd still have a couple hours left to play b4 the deadline. I left a message for wilducrest letting him know my situation. Hopefully it'll work out.

• TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:46 AM

gaoerfuqiu,

Thank you for iviting me to your tournament, and then ejecting me with no explination.  I will make sure to stear clear of your regime tournaments in the future.

[quote user="gaoerfuqiu"]

TrevorTurner ... BYE

L8ter gaoerfuqiu

• VEGANG1228
    41 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 7:43 AM

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS IS BYE?

BYE MEANS THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY TODAY

BUT THATS NOT A EJECTING

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A MATCH TOMORROW

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 12:20 PM

Please make every effort to play your Day 3 matches, everyone! The Gao Event is going great so far!!!

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:04 PM

Well, I broke all the speed limits to get home in time for my match with wilducrest. Where is that boy???????  Still got an hour and a half till deadline. I will leave another message on his wall. Hope he shows. He never answered my last message.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:10 PM

I just left a message on widucrest's wall. While doing so I noticed he hasn't played since last Friday. So I doubt if he's gonna show up.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:36 PM

I sended 2 invites to ThunderBoltz, but he denied them. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to have us paired together...

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 5:32 PM

@ JT ... wilducrest hasn't been on in a while, so it's doubtful he'll play any of his matches. The fact that you have contacted him ensures that you won't lose any points. I'm trying to decide if I should award points to players who were paired with him and contacted him - it's not fair that someone who didn't play any matches at all penalizes someone who made the effort to play. Tomorrow, I will make an official decision; most likely, one point will be awarded to the four players who were paired to play him. Unfortunately, this means that someone will not play a match tomorrow (unless wilducrest makes a surprise comeback!), but that person, as long as he contacts the other play in some public way, may receive one point in compensation. And you didn't have to make the rush all the way back just to get your match in!!!!! The effort is much appreciated, I assure you that, but remember that WGT is a token in the game of life; what happens in reality is much more important than what happens on a virtual golf game.

@ ed ... not quite sure what to say. You have definitely tried to contact him, so you won't lose any points. He hasn't made any effort to contact you, so he will lose two points. Sorry that you won't gain anything on Day 3, but again, that's just the way this tournament works ... not much else to say. Hopefully you can get your Day 4 match in.

Try to get your Day 3 and Day 4 matches completed everyone! The deadline is absolutely 9:30 PM EST, which is in just under one hour. Let's finish off the Gao Event 2009 with a bang! Kobalt46 is currently in the lead, but the standings may see a big shake today ... good luck and play your matches!

• VEGANG1228
    41 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 5:34 PM

kobalt46 wins 3&2

nice play with him

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 6:11 PM

Just an idea. What about putting Wilducrest in the bye position for round 4 so everyone else can play for the points.

RSS