Forums

Help › Forums

The Gao Annual Four-Day Event 2009

Fri, Oct 30 2009 6:22 PM (65 replies)
  • JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 4:54 PM

Gaoerfuqiu,

I just found out that I have to go out of town tomorrow. If I'm really lucky I might make it back with about an hour to spare on tomorrows deadline. Realistically tho, i don't think I'll be back in time to get tomorrows match played. I will message my opponent tonight and let him know, but I will most likely have to forfeit my game tomorrow. Sorry , JTxpress

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 5:18 PM

Terribly sorry to hear that, JT ... hope you can play your Day 4 match! Thanks for letting me know in advance.

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 5:50 PM

I forfeited my match against MyNadsItch. The Connection and the meter was way to jumpy and skippy. Could not handle the skippiness.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 6:10 PM

Well, only two out of the five matches were played today ... but Day 2 is completed and Day 3 pairings have been drawn. This tournament is going great so far! Please make every effort to play your next two matches. Thanks and good luck.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 6:10 PM

Well, it's already past the deadline time for my match against TrevorTurner. And, he hasn't been online since yesterday, apparently, but not today. So i don't know what happens because my partner hasn't shown yet. Thank you.

• VEGANG1228
    41 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 6:12 PM

i was playing  with ggggavin22 but he had to go  and he diddnt come back 

the match was tied -1 thru2 holes

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 6:15 PM

Ed, I see TrevorTurner is online now (although it is, as you pointed out, past the deadline time) ... you have tried to make contact with him, while TrevorTurner hasn't, so you will receive 0 points and he will lose 2.

VEGAN, because Gavin did not return to the match, he is credited with the loss, despite the fact that the match was tied, so you will receive 2 points and he will receive 1.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 6:17 PM

Thank you very much! (:

• TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 7:50 PM

I did reply to Ed, all be it late, but Okie Doke.

I will be online afte 12:00 am for my next round 1:30 am EST,  this is my space, if it doesnt work out so be it.

Cheers all, working 12 hr shifts as of late, no choice.

Ed I appolagize, but worked out for you anyways.

Trev

• TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 7:52 PM

ps. because no games have been played does not mean I havnt checked my messages

RSS