Forums

Help › Forums

Wk-43 18 hole

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 24 2009 1:14 PM (1 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 2:34 AM

I don't know if this round was a glitch.  However, almost every putt came up significantly short.  It almost seem like I was putting on standard greens.  The indicator did show fast.  Could you please double check for subsequent participants.

Perhaps the glitch maybe attributed to the fact that I played the Oct 18-hole unlimited play, which are on standard greens, prior to playing WK-43 Hole single play tourney.

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 1:14 PM

not you Infinito...you are dead on here.

when my 12' bird putt on #1 came up 6 inches short, i remembered this post you made...so i think "lets just putt slow/normal and see what happens".

keep in mind some of my putts were tap ins and i'll never know what speed was really being played on that green, but i did clearly play "fast" greens on 3 of my birdie putts.

it would be unfair to say exactly which 3 greens putted fast, and for all we know its random during the round....but i stood fast putting normal/slow and i only had 3 putts race 5 or 6 feet past the cup.

definitely a new twist, and i've never experienced this in any other round except this weeks 18 hole single play.

gl

RSS