Forums

Help › Forums

Fri, Jan 29 2010 1:08 AM (34 replies)
  • Zace
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 2:49 AM

is it possible to change the looks of your avatar ?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 3:33 AM

What exactly do you mean? You can go to your profile page, and click on APPEARANCE. You will then be given various appearance options.

(Not nearly enough of them, unfortunately; players have for a long time now requested more than just a couple of basic colours of shirts / pants / skirts for their avatars. Also, a bug appeared last week preventing players from choosing the correct gender for their player avatar.)

• shtebs
    38 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 7:30 AM

you can change your avatar's appearance on your profile page, I just can't get it to work on my in game avatar  :-)

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 3:52 AM

Zace yes you can change avatar. You may upload photos ect. Watch copy rights . JTexpress who is a great player and makes avatars would give you help too. He made my avatar. Send him a message. GL

• CoyoteCDS
    9 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:39 PM

well I chose the guy with the black hair, uploaded an avatar of myself and I end up with the African American looking guy when I am playing the game, and YES I have tried on several occasions to change it in my settings, what gives, Am I stuck with this avatar??

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:37 AM

you can go into your profile and change your avatar.  If this does not work, please give us more details on what you are doing and what happens

thanks

• CoyoteCDS
    9 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 5:35 AM

when I created my account CoyoteCDS I set the avatar to the first guy with red hair, and white shirt and white pants.  when I went in to play a round with some friends I talked into getting the game and we get up on the first T, I am the Black avatar with no hair.  So after the round, I went back in and changed it to the other white characture, changed the clothes, hit the SAVE button, and went back for another round and still the black bald guy LOL.  Don't get me wrong, not racist, but would really like a white characture to play with my friends, not sure if this helps but it is what I have done to get the right avatar. as you can see by the avatar in the top of the Forumn it is the white avatar with black hair

Thanks for looking into this

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 7:38 AM

CoyoteCDS - we will look further into this for you and get back to you.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 7:54 AM

Coyote... your friends will just think you are Tiger Woods.  Hope you play that well.  Same thing happened to me when I first joined.  After 3-4 attempts at changing avatars it finally worked.

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 5:01 PM

or Charles Barkley...iesshhhh

RSS