Forums

Help › Forums

Irons

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 21 2009 8:03 PM (5 replies)
  • TheLegendary
    21 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 8:49 AM

Thanks alot to nivac for making the comparrison charts, they helped alot.  But i have two question. I'm looking at buying master irons, either the TM TP or the G10's.  I've noticed the TM has more spin, distance, and forgiveness.  So i'm just wondering if the taylormade is beter?  Also, Ping W master wedge or TP sating master?

Thanks

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 8:28 AM

hi legend,if you go on my home page and read my blog i think it might help...let me no,ty..showtime73..o ya,its titled showtime73"s rundown"club history"

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 9:45 AM

No problem man, glad you got some use out of it. :-)

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 11:30 AM

showtime73:

hi legend,if you go on my home page and read my blog i think it might help...let me no,ty..showtime73..o ya,its titled showtime73"s rundown"club history"

Here it is.

showtime73's rundown
    17 Oct 2009 at 9:31 PM

Club history...Starter clubs for a few days, then I bought a full set of raptures, played a few days, and the wedges weren't working for me so I bought a 65 yd and a 98 yd Z Wedge. Man can they stick. Played a week or so then went to master, so I traded in the raptures, bought taylor made driver 3 wood and irons. My driver was all over the place, and my irons wouldn't hold the greens. I bought them cause I loved the wedges so much, so then I bought the G10 irons, 3 wood and driver set and the RAC master taylor made wedges. Everyone has their own opinion, but I've had all the clubs. The taylor  mades are great if you can ring the bell, the ping wedges are great if you miss the bell. But the taylor made wedges are by far the best,  hands down if you can ring the bell. So I guess what I'm giving you is my opinion on the best club set. G 10 Master driver and 3 wood, and irons, 65 yd Z wedge, 90 yd Master Z wedge, 110 yd Master Z wedge, and putter of your choice...However my favorite clubs in this game are the Rapture Hybrid, 65 yd Z wedge, and the 98 yd Z wedge. It's just that they don't work in my setup. The reason I'm telling you this, is because not long ago I was a pro and went master and did not know what to do...Hope it helps...Showtime73

• TheLegendary
    21 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 3:03 PM

It does thanks alot

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2009 8:03 PM

After using the TMs for over a month, I've  found after purchasing the G10's that I am enjoying them much more. Something just feels right, I like having the range of 210-115 instead of 210- 122.

RSS