Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 1:51 PM

HamdenPro:

1.  Are there violations of posting guidelines and/or T.O.S?

2.  If the answer to 1 is yes, are these guidelines and/or T.O.S. being enforced equally and as to all?

The answer to the first is determined by WGT and enforced by the Moderators (or at least that is the way I imagine it is supposed to work). The answer to the second, I believe, is obvious to us all.

I think the answer to #1 is No, I also dont get or enjoy the humor- however the hypocrisy in this thread does provide some measure of humor for me.

#2 From outside and possibly from within WGT as well- It depends on who you know and if you like the person or not, Someone you like can say things and not be offensive or raise anyone's hackles but someone not liked saying same things will be perceived differently.

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 1:56 PM

EDITED:

Although removing my reply does not erase it, as it appears below in Alosso's reply to what was originally posted, I have deleted it here. It was not meant to show any disrespect or ridicule his opinion.

Everyone has an opinion and should be able to state it without fear of a smartazz like me replying like that.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 1:57 PM

alosso, you just play with words....have encountered this game so many times on so many fora, tired to play it anymore.

And no, it's not irrilevant  at all what HP sustains. It's pretty crystal....so forget all the  otorhinolaryngologistic approaches of this matter and read the posts.

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 2:12 PM
    Yiannis1970:
    otorhinolaryngologistic
    For the rest of us:
    otorhinolaryngologist
    DEFINITION
    1. noun form of otorhinolaryngology
    otorhinolaryngology (noun)
    1. the study of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 2:58 PM

That's right, Steff. :)

oto : ear

rhino : nose

laryngo : larynx = voice box

-ology : science / study / theory

It's easier for latino (franco, hispano, italo, etc.) phones to understand it, I guess.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 8:47 PM

<deleted by me>

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 10:37 PM

Would it make a make a difference that I am Ukrainian?  

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 1:44 AM

Got a couple of spare tickets for the st andrews british open if your still coming .

Swapped my miami formula one tickets .

Couldn't be bothered with the flights .

Go on henry . 

Free digs as well .

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 4:23 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

It's easier for latino (franco, hispano, italo, etc.) phones to understand it, I guess.

We call this doctor ORL Simon...easier to pronounce him/her too..:)

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 8:55 AM

HenryKawa:
    Would it make a make a difference that I am Ukrainian?

Awww, Henry, now is not the time to reply (in your own thread), you were doing so well too!!

😁

RSS