Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 12:20 AM

Might want to check the first quote in the immediately above.

The thread is a nonsense rhyme.  Treat it as such it can be an inexplicable daft goof, and it might even keep the great one from plastering other threads......Treating it as more than nonsense rhyme ......hmm that logic is higher than me even if that may not be difficultt

• pmm711
    5,535 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 5:44 AM

Henry thinks he's rather clever

When he claims to be the very best ever

But when he claims to be the best

It gives us all some time to jest

The very best ever? The answer to that is simply "NEVER".

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 8:07 AM

Word of the day - LALOCHEZIA: the relief you get from stress or pain by swearing.

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 8:08 AM

Taking ginger pills makes you feel less nauseous, which can make disgusting ideas more palatable.

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 8:12 AM

Approximately 0.7% of the world’s population is drunk at any one time.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 8:19 AM

Okay.  THANK YOU FOLKS. Thank you, thank you, thank you.   I've been accused of Hijacking threads in the past.  I now see, there is no such thing!   Good to know.   All these years, you'all have been accusing me of hijacking - now when someone else does it - there is apparently nothing wrong with it - its all in humor.  That's what I've always tried for - a little humor in the middle of complete honesty and helping people.  I got it now! 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 8:31 AM

pmm711:

Henry thinks he's rather clever

When he claims to be the very best ever

But when he claims to be the best

It gives us all some time to jest

The very best ever? The answer to that is simply "NEVER".

I was wondering if you would like to play a Match game against me?  I appreciate  your comments in my thread because you are a non-believer.  Sometimes I don't believe it myself, but then when I look at my record of 93.3% wins, I have to consider that maybe its true.  I will be honest with you sir.   I have no idea if I am the best player of all time, who has ever lived.   But if  you look at all the comments from other people, that I've saved and posted on my Profile page, many people think I am pretty darn good (maybe the best).  At one time I thought I was, then I had a bad game, nothing went right and i lost that game in the extra hole.   It broke my 800+ game winning streak.  I was devastated, knowing that even "I" can have a bad day.   Was it a bad day or is the myth and rumors in the WGT community that I am the best player of all time, who has ever lived, just POSSIBLY, not true?

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 8:40 AM

I’m finding out about Pain and Punishment .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 8:55 AM

By the way pmm, I don't use rulers, and graphs, and other devices to measure putts, I don't need anymore than a 30 second clock (I wish there was a 10 second clock).  I play by intuition.  Just like Elton John's song - The Pinball Wizard.  

I can also play with one hand tied behind my back and one eye blindfolded.  That's how good I am.

• pmm711
    5,535 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 2:05 PM

HenryKawa:

I don't need anymore than a 30 second clock...

(I wish there was a 10 second clock).  I play by intuition.  Just like Elton John's song - The Pinball Wizard.  

I can also play with one hand tied behind my back and one eye blindfolded.  That's how good I am.

Yes...we all know you're the best one-handed, one-eye player of all time while using a 30sec clock...

Carrot Waxer Majoris...

Henry es un importante encerador de zanahorias...

RSS