Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,800 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 4:13 PM

Still waiting to play a Match against this "Henry" character ...😂

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 4:21 PM

JDGHOST:

Unless you're a tour pro in disguise, you may be waiting a while. 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 8:21 PM

ct690911:

JDGHOST:

I have a winning record against every level, including Tour Legends and Champions.  So CT, you will have to apologize for your deceitful comment, because I do play people in levels above me.   Ct, without being rude, I just have to say, that people are starting to take comments you make with a grain of salt, as I do.   But thank you for your input.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 12:43 AM

HenryKawa:

ct690911:

JDGHOST:

I have a winning record against every level, including Tour Legends and Champions.  So CT, you will have to apologize for your deceitful comment, because I do play people in levels above me.   Ct, without being rude, I just have to say, that people are starting to take comments you make with a grain of salt, as I do.   But thank you for your input.

"Grain of salt"?....Henry...you claimed to be burned in a fire saving a family from a burning house !!. For anyone to say that untruth is an outrage, but a "senior police officer".??

You're a freaking Clown !!

ps: and you do insult people every day with every post you make...you insult their intelligence and their sense of integrity....the worst kind of disrespect.

• craigswan
    31,046 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 12:09 PM

On average, your friends are richer, more popular, and happier than you are..

and yet .

we have a very handsome man complaining that he isn't taken seriously in his job or  as a gamer because he's too wealthy..

It does seem it at first glance. But thinking about it, nobody has the exact same set of friends, and those we consider friends are more likely to be people we admire than people we don't. More popular people have more friends and most of those friends are slightly less popular..

That doesn't make any sense because it implies that, on average, everybody's richer, more popular, and happier than everybody else..

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 5:23 PM

ct690911:

Thought I seen him in the circus last week.....he had a big nose like you know who.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 8:37 PM

ct690911:

HenryKawa:

ct690911:

JDGHOST:

"Grain of salt"?....Henry...you claimed to be burned in a fire saving a family from a burning house !!. For anyone to say that untruth is an outrage, but a "senior police officer".??

ps: and you do insult people every day with every post you make...you insult their intelligence and their sense of integrity....the worst kind of disrespect.

I'm not going to get into an p'ing match with you sir.  All I'm going to point out to everyone, is look at Ct's message, and look at all of my respectful messages.  Who do you think is the clown.  Judge for yourself.  

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 12:59 AM

HenryKawa:
    Who do you think is the clown.  Judge for yourself.  

You got my vote Oh Henry.

• craigswan
    31,046 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 4:55 AM

This is the truth .

Henry is leaving wgt for good when the new format leaves us no choice at end of year .

He is having one last hurrah before he goes .

Join in with him . Have a laugh . Will cheer you all up .

In the words of president trump .

blah.  blah . blah .

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 8:04 AM

craigswan:

This is the truth .

Henry is leaving wgt for good when the new format leaves us no choice at end of year .

He is having one last hurrah before he goes .

Join in with him . Have a laugh . Will cheer you all up .

In the words of president trump .

blah.  blah . blah .

Craig--- Its not  blah  blah  blah---Its   wah   wah  wah !

RSS