Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 6:37 PM

HenryKawa:
    I will always be a very lonely retired man.

This should stir the proverbial pot a bit...

Image result for people talking on antique telephones

Henry and I talked, two days ago. I was not surprised. I found Henry to be quite lucid, a damn good interrogator, and a very jovial, great hearted, REAL person.

We talked about my life for most of the conversation. Henry's instincts as a retired Police official, do him justice. I mentioned a few things I most certainly should NOT have.

He's JUST SO DAMN LIKABLE !!!

Yes folks, it's true. The Henry you think you know, is far from the Henry in real life.

Perhaps Ducati could chime in on this as well.

I look forward to turning the tables on Mr. Kawa...

My very first question was, "What's up with the name Kawa"? Being the professional deflector he has become, I never received the answer.

Props to you on that one Henry, yes indeed.

Henry likes to laugh, as well, if not more than I do. I look forward to trekking to the great North, to do battle with him on the course this summer.

Don't believe a word he says about himself. I bet if you left Henry on the street corner with a bowl of poutine, it's not the poutine that will draw people to him.

He is the quintessential  riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma that we all know him to be.......

Imma gonna get him to ride with me through town, Speeding of course, so I can use him as my own personal "Get out of jail free card"....

We'll see who wields the power in "the way up there"....

I have not had a real conversation in 6 months with real people. The site I'm on, is rife with misanthropic individuals, bent on negativity-e-Maximus

It truly was refreshing to hear a considerate voice for a change.

I bore the slings and arrows of some of youse guys, for having Henry on my friends list.

After our brief conversation, 35 minutes or so, I came to the conclusion, I made the right decision.

Cheers to you Henry, It's good to be King, eh?

----------------------------<*{{{{{-(

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 7:41 PM

Thank you sir.  It was a pleasure spending 35 minutes with you on the telephone.   When it comes to living life to the fullest,  you've got me beat all to hell.   Congratulations for being such an highly motivated outgoing fun-loving adventurous and courageous guy! Hopefully we can get together this summer for sure.   Lets keep in touch.  

Kawa Surname Definition:

(Polish, Ukranian) One who dealt in coffee.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 10:34 PM

gonfission:
    The Henry you think you know, is far from the Henry in real life.
    I trust your words.

Alas, the "real life" between us is this game, this forum. I'm set to judge the cover shown here, and this hasn't changed much over time.

I need not search for anybody's good core, and I'm not gonna modify my blocked players list.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 4:21 AM

Interesting to get a different perspective of the folks behind the screen. Does that which we choose to project as our image truly represent what lies at our core ? Over time, nuances of one's character become revealed, even if inadvertainly. Good stuff here, still waitin' on that game Henry.

Doc :)

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 6:34 AM

drmoose:
    Does that which we choose to project as our image truly represent what lies at our core ?
    Certainly not, but we may choose to react to the cover or to seek further,
    "read the book".

drmoose:
    Over time, nuances of one's character become revealed, even if inadvertainly.
    So true!

Action depends on which position we stick to or let go.

The glue is with me!

*chuckles*

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 8:04 AM
    35 minutes ???? After spending a great deal of time on golf courses w/Joe, and a week golfing in Florida last January, that is a brief conversation indeed :) !
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 10:16 AM

gonfission:
    I have not had a real conversation in 6 months with real people.

Gee...thanks Joe.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 1:41 PM

mrcaddie:

gonfission:
    I have not had a real conversation in 6 months with real people.

Gee...thanks Joe.

Right.....

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 1:52 PM

Holy fookin moly

I'm EVERYONES beat stick now....

You 2  ^^^^ mind your P's & Q's...... LMAO

Okay Wayne, you got me good. I should have said "On the job conversations"

Proof that I am not above reproach... And can accept a haranguing when one is needed in the form it was given, without thin skinned results...

BITE ME!!  ;-)

Mikey, Mikey Mikey

I may just finish the Tiburon story now, and tell all, of the ass whoopin you received, deservedly I might add...

Kick my ass all over southern Florida, and expect to get a pass? I think not...

Man, are you two twins, six times removed? Siamese perhaps?

drmoose:
    Does that which we choose to project as our image truly represent what lies at our core ?

All great words Doc

As far as my projected image in here, it is ALL out there to be read, sloshed about in your noggins, then disseminated into your own perspectives, such as Wayne and Mike thinking

HE'S CRAZY

May be so. I believe I have stated that Normality is as elusive as, the loch ness monster boinking Bigfoot

Heard about it, never confirmed it though. Same goes for NORMALITY

Steve Buscemi, a true statesman

alosso:
    Action depends on which position we stick to or let go.

Our ACTIONS define us, not our words

alosso:
    The glue is with me!

I'm rubber, and you're glue

What bounces off me, sticks on you...........

Just an old idiom alosso, from the colonies

alosso has proven himself by visiting Rich, aka, renniw25 a few years back, as well as The original Santa, MrCaddie, and the Spike aka, conveyorguy venturing out into the great beyond

All of which put themselves out there, against all advice, I'm sure...

We all get ONE CHANCE on this magnificent orb hurling itself into and through the voids

You ain't gonna learn nothing about people, sitting in your rocking chair in the living room.

However, you will learn a great deal about people after you rise from the commode...

The similarities are striking

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all that purport themselves to be my friends, and to all you others as well.

Similarities are scary

Y'all rock on with your bad selves (Bad in the sense of GOOD)

---------------------------<*{{{{{-(

I think this is longer than  the Tiburon story

I'm spent

Image result for Man Slumped Over Desk

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 2:26 PM
    Tiburon ? Nothing but Spanish for shark. No story there.....
RSS