Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,070 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 12:24 PM

CABBAGE, n. A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 12:25 PM

renniw52:

Henry, please take a look back at the post you made on my wall back on Jan. 21st. You said what you said and I let it be. We shall leave it at that.

"This is just an observation Rich!"

Nothing personal but you have always portray yourself as some highly moral person.  However I see right through you.  You are not.  You like to jump to conclusions and make uneducated comments, which are totally off base.  You say things in a way that make people believe you know what you are talking about.  If they only knew what I know that you are full of it!  Sorry sir.  I've always been nice to you, but I just can't take you any more.  I give up.  You are NOT my friend any more.  Please do not bother me again.  Thank you in advance.  You are the worst excuse for a decent human being I've ever seen.  Good bye.

Yes, I do remember now Rich.  At the time, what I said was absolutely true.  No question about it.  However, I am a Christian and am always willing to give a fellow human being another chance.  I was hoping you've changed.  Have you?

• craigswan
    31,070 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 12:37 PM

Henry came home from the golf course today.
    His wife had left a note on the fridge:

"IT'S NOT WORKING, I can't take it anymore!
    Gone to stay with my Mother."

He opened the fridge, the light came on and the beer was cold.

What the hell is she talking about?

• craigswan
    31,070 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 12:46 PM

Staff: Golf course, may I help you?
    Henry: Yes, do you have one of those areas where you can buy a bucket of golf balls and hit them for practice?
    Staff: You mean a driving range?
    Henry : No, that's not it.

• craigswan
    31,070 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 12:52 PM

I would like to deny all allegations by craigswan that during my last game of golf, I hit an eagle, a birdie, an elk and a moose: Henry Kawa .

• craigswan
    31,070 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 12:56 PM

After all these years, it's still embarrassing for me to play at st Andrews with henry.

Like the time he asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back ten minutes later with a ham on rye:.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 1:38 PM

HenryKawa:

Ledzzzpp, there is one way to solve this issue.  LOL.   Lets play again.   This time don't let the clock run out.   Let me know if you are up for the challenge.   Thank you sir.

So when do i get a shot at the title then? I have played with a few top players here on WGT and would like to have the chance to be humbled by another great.

Russell

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 2:06 PM

My money is on you Russ .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 3:12 PM

CEverett12:

My money is on you Russ .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 3:14 PM

Russ, we are now friends.  I will keep an eye out for you.  We will play!  Once I take care of you, you can set up some other matches with some of your friends.   See you soon, my friend.   Henry Kawa.

RSS