Wed, Dec 12 2018 9:28 PM (381 replies)
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 11:16 AM

PGoldfinch:

kavvz:

gdog8:

ujjbnjk:
    ranger1988 PGoldfinch lonnieskinner you all guessed right result let me know if you guys wanna split the winnings 1.6 k each or do the draw for a chance at 5k. and for final round single matches at pebble you all need to guess result in all 12 matches whoever get most right wins the 5k :)

I think Peter wants you to predict results for each individual match not the overall team score.

Hmmm missed that.  It would certainly seem so.  

hmm not sure what  is going on... the spin showed  that it picked my name..i will get a hold of Peter thou and see whats up..i did not notice  that last sentance before  thx for pointing that out G-dog

No Gold you're all good.

We're talking about the predictions for round 4, not the drawing of the winner for round 3's preds.  

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 11:17 AM

gdog8:

ujjbnjk:
    ranger1988 PGoldfinch lonnieskinner you all guessed right result let me know if you guys wanna split the winnings 1.6 k each or do the draw for a chance at 5k. and for final round single matches at pebble you all need to guess result in all 12 matches whoever get most right wins the 5k :)

I think Peter wants you to predict results for each individual match not the overall team score.

Yes that was the plan...to late for that now tho... So Let's just go with what we have done the other rounds... So guess overall score :) 

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 12:14 PM

ujjbnjk:
    Yes that was the plan...to late for that now tho... So Let's just go with what we have done the other rounds... So guess overall score :) 

Would have been cool to do it that way but since your now asking for overall score I will go Euro 7.5 Row 4.5    

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 3:12 PM

gdog8:

ujjbnjk:

Would have been cool to do it that way but since your now asking for overall score I will go Euro 7.5 Row 4.5    

Agreed, maybe not too late?  :)

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 4:14 PM

walk0flife (Jo) and me will play our match december 4th 11pm UK...6pm EST... and jo will stream it at:  https://www.twitch.tv/walk0flife/videos

so get your bets in now! less than 24 hours to go before betting is closing
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 5:35 PM

Yea def too late. 

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 7:16 PM

8 - 4 to EUR

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 8:02 PM

6 TO 6 Final round ends in a Draw!

Best of luck to all of you battling it out!

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 11:02 PM

We have come along way since November 1st. It has been a fantastic Ryder Cup and all 30 players from both teams should be proud of there efforts so far.

The final round of this Ryder Cup is in play. Good luck ladies and Gentlemen.

Thanks.

RSS