• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 1:58 AM

Eur 6.5, ROW 5.5

Ken

• sebicu
    427 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 1:33 PM

after a very pleasant game and atmosphere won against Jill 1 up. would like to thank my opponent for making it such an enjoyable game

• ujjbnjk
    2,125 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 2:07 PM
    sebicu:

after a very pleasant game and atmosphere won against Jill 1 up. would like to thank my opponent for making it such an enjoyable game

Great win seb:) no more bets!
  • ujjbnjk
    2,125 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 4:21 PM
    walk0life and my match ended in a draw. great comback by Jo and choke of the year by me...:)
  • WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 4:50 PM

ujjbnjk:
    walk0life and my match ended in a draw. great comback by Jo and choke of the year by me...:)

It was a fun match as always. I thought my goose was cooked as Peter was playing very well and I was struggling right out the gate. We both had our bad spots and I was fortunate to get a draw. VGG!

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 2:53 AM

Wontonamo vs FarFoo will stream here  https://www.twitch.tv/foobosstcc  for anyone who wants to watch

wasagojii:

Wontonamo:
    me and fooboss playing friday 9.30am adelaide time :)

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 11:36 AM

maoriand1 defeated Shankette in a 18 hole match play game on PEBBLE BEACH GOLF LINKS.

it was a good game with some funny shots.. Ro is a very good player and she deserved more on some tricky putts where she got really unlucky.. it's a pleasure for me have played with her ... good company. 

ps... and she started the game with a beautiful outfit ..italian.. lol :D

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 12:04 PM

Poldi beat me 2 Up in our match.

I went 1 down on the first hole and when he eagled on another hole I just couldn't catch up. He played a flawless game.

Thanks, Poldi! We had a nice chat in German. Good luck to everyone else.

• poldimaier
    2,346 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 12:18 PM

Big THX to Thomas for a thrilling match.......we both did some very good shots - just Thomas´s putter let him down.

Good luck all!

• Andivo
    830 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 1:36 PM

Andivo defeated rfpoul 4UP

I have to tell the truth ... everything went well, the approaches almost all close and, something not so common for me, I put all the putt.

Remi is really a great player, correct and kind, it was a pleasure to play together!

Ciao

Federico

RSS